Thousand Oaks Ranch photos of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what you had in March??????? Can't get much better than that? Do you have more coming? A big congrats to you.

What a gorgeous group of foals...but I am head over heels in love with that gorgeous Brandie! She looks like a 10 from that photo. Just incredible little girl. Congratulations on all of the babies, you sure do have a nice breeding program. I regularly drool over your ads.
default_drool5.gif
You really know how to showcase your "product."
default_thumbup.gif

Is this what you had in March??????? Can't get much better than that? Do you have more coming? A big congrats to you.
We're expecting a total of 22 foals with 12 of them due in April and May and the final 2 are fall foals. LOTS of sleepless nights
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone for your compliments!

Oh, that Admiral is indeed Awesome! I've got a question though. On your website it says he was born 4/10/07, has already been shown and is a son of Lancelot? But his pedigree down below that and his name indicate he's a son of Cross Country Call Me Awesome and he's on the 2008 foal list. What's up with that?
default_wacko.png

I love him, he's really gorgeous and has a pedigree to die for.

Leia

Oh, that Admiral is indeed Awesome! I've got a question though. On your website it says he was born 4/10/07, has already been shown and is a son of Lancelot? But his pedigree down below that and his name indicate he's a son of Cross Country Call Me Awesome and he's on the 2008 foal list. What's up with that?
default_wacko.png

I love him, he's really gorgeous and has a pedigree to die for.

Leia
Must be those late sleepless nights!
default_new_shocked.gif
Admiral is an Awesome son and is a 2008 model. Thanks for noticing. I'll get the errors corrected right away.

This is Admiral's full sister from last year....Awesomes Irish Rose

Rosie-190.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning group of foals!

I have another two weeks or so to wait so I have to come here for my "baby fix".

Latest posts

Back