Thousand Oaks Ranch...............Sad Decision

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
We have worked for 12 years to put together a herd of outstanding miniature horses. Sadly, the time has come when we have decided it is in our best interest to sell all of our horses and slow down. We have a few special horses to find homes for such as the legend Bond Peppy Power and an IR mare. The IR mare is young and I'd like to find a home for her with another similar mare with someone who knows how to care for her. Peppy doesn't like the cold so I'd like to find a home for him where it is warm and he will be pampered like the great horse he is.

Each horse is special and our stallions, Thousand Oaks Sterling Silver and Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot, have been born at the ranch and they will probably be the hardest to see go. Hopefully they will go on to produce beautiful foals for others as they have done for us.

We have made some wonderful friends in the business and have run across a few stinkers too
default_wink.png
It will probably take time, but I hope to find wonderful homes for each and every horse. Our foals this year are outstanding and we have 4 mares yet to foal. We are offering most of our foals with their dams and many of the mares are back in foal for 2010 so lots of 3-for-1 packages. I have new photos and information on the website with more photos coming shortly.

We will have an ad in the next issue of the Miniature Horse World about our dispersal. If anyone wants to come visit while at the World Show in Ft. Worth or the National Show in Tulsa, please do so. We're in northeast Texas.......about 2 1/2 hours from Ft. Worth and 3 1/2 hours from Tulsa.

Our best wishes to everyone.

Sharman Brown

Thousand Oaks Ranch

http://www.ThousandOaksRanch.com

[email protected]

903/378-3263

default_no.gif
This is such sad news to here. Your horses are outstanding and Peppy is still a stunning little stallion. Good Luck
default_saludando.gif

Back