Thought I'd Introduce Myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllusiveHussler

Reaction score
Like the title says I figured I'd introduce myself...

I've been in the "horse world" for about 8 or 9 years now. I have a big horse mare (Oldenburg cross Arabian) named Fiona and she's 9 years old. She's my first and I got her 2 years ago. I love her to bits, we've been through a lot with her losing twins on Christmas 2004 and the losing a colt December 2005. But we've been there for eachother and we pull through together.

I also have Lucy, a 7 year old 33 1/2 inch mini mare...My little rescue. She's a doll. Always looking for cuddles. And such a cheeky little thing! LOL She's preggers and we're keeping a close eye on her and trying to figure out when she'll finally have her baby. And hopefully we were able to get her up to par for baby's sake...I will be devistated if the foal doesn't pull through...

I love horses...They really are my life. I don't really hang out with my friends a whole lot because of them LOL I work at a vet clinic in the kennel to pay for my girls' needs and I work for a lady who has 6 minis. She's the one who got me hooked on these little cuties!(Much to my dad's dislike LOL)

I look forward to learning a lot here. You all seem so nice and VERY knowledgeable. I know I've already learnt quite a bit!

Welcome! It's nice to meet you! I know what you mean, horses are my life and I love them SO much! All horses have been my life long loves, but for the past 13 years, it has been minis only. They are my great joy! I'm glad you've joined our forum family!

default_yes.gif
:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

And I must say, those black and whites are VERY eye catching in your avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Most of the photos are of my stallion. If you want, you can see better who each horse is on my website. Some are mares and some are geldings and that one is a stallion. The link is in my signature.

They're all my children! :bgrin

I'd love to see more of yours!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you the best for your little mare. I really admire people who take in rescues.
default_wub.png
:

Welcome from Tennessee.

Looking forward to hearing more about your horses!

:saludando: HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM FROM IRELAND :saludando:

:saludando: Welcome from the east coast of Virginia. I' m here every morning first thing. A lot to learn and good company for this old crone.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcome!!

And I forgot to say where I'm from...The little tiny state of Connecticut! In Nowheresville LOL

Latest posts

Back