Think Lucky is about to go at Erica's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see and hear more about her!!!
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats....this is definatly the year for fillies at your place...hopefully Thunder had the filly fairy visit her when she got pregnant :D Can't wait to see pictures of the new one
default_wub.png

Well it's rainy and cold outside today so she don't get to go outside and get any decent pictures made.......but for those wanting pictures here are a few off of my iphone that aren't very good, but decent.

She's a bright bay with star and one hind sock......very strong and filled out and has a goregous body and head and neck on her.....and she's pretty little! small to middle B size maybe?

She's AMHR/ASPC; Wall Street Rock E Rock On x Wall Street Lucky Illusion

Here she is at one day.....

luckyfilly.jpg

luckyfilly2.jpg

I LOVE
default_wub.png
LOVE
default_wub.png
LOVE
default_wub.png
her.............I'm a blood bay fan

Well it's rainy and cold outside today so she don't get to go outside and get any decent pictures made.......but for those wanting pictures here are a few off of my iphone that aren't very good, but decent.
She's a bright bay with star and one hind sock......very strong and filled out and has a goregous body and head and neck on her.....and she's pretty little! small to middle B size maybe?

She's AMHR/ASPC; Wall Street Rock E Rock On x Wall Street Lucky Illusion

Here she is at one day.....

luckyfilly.jpg

luckyfilly2.jpg
LOVE HER , She is BEAUTIFUL!
default_wub.png
.... i have a thing for bays too, but you already know that
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Well have a thing for bays as well only in biggies so why not send her here and she can be my 1st bay mini
default_wub.png

LORD you're having some impressive fillies this year!!
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif
Love this one just like the last few. Wow.

Leia

Latest posts

Back