The truth about Rockin R

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power through Theresa, POWER THROUGH
default_pray.gif

Through my brain cancer this year, I have learned that most prognosis of the future are wrong, as only God knows. I shouldn't be here, but it has been a year and I feel great, work 40 hours a week, have my horses home now (since Christmas), and I count my blessings every day. My tumor is still there, can't be removed and I have seizures occasionally, can't drive, have no hair on my head, but I am still here, living every day at the fullest.

You can do this, go on with your life and enjoy it. God tells us "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34 NIV

You must have faith that there is nothing you can do about it as nothing happens by accident. We may never know why, but it happened to you, to affect your life, the life of your husband, family, and even the doctors and strangers you meet, good or bad is up to you. There is nothing sweeter then to crawl up in the lap of Jesus, the great physician, and the love you receive that only a Heavenly Father can give.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is life not more important than food and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life."

Matthew 6:25-27 NIV

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:1 KJV

I understand that it is easier said than done, but being there before, I can tell you that the peace you recieve when you let it go and give it to him is amazing. He created you, every vesel and vein, there is a plan for you, long or short, enjoy every minute on this earth with your loved ones. Prayer for a miracle healing could happen, but also pray for peace to understand. I beleive I feel this way only beacuse of so many prayers on my behalf, asking for peace, that or I am truly brain dead, literally.

You are in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
(((((HUGS)))) I know you may not be able to see it this way but perhaps this is a gift to you. We, all of us, have a limited time here on this earth. All our physical selves are destined to fail eventually, some may be gone tomorrow or next week, or next year but few KNOW that their time is limited. I mean really KNOW. You have been reminded you may have 10 days or 10 years, you may actually have more time than someone who right now is blithely planning their future. Because you KNOW your time is limited you can try to make every moment count. Enjoy every wonderful thing your life has to offer and leave behind when you eventually go, the memory of your great strength and your love. You have been given a gift and you among a very few have the courage to make that gift count. And remember, we are all here sending our good thoughts to you every day and hoping and praying that you get your so deserved miracle.

Theresa....you are in my heart and my prayers and you are stronger than you know. Keep the positive thoughts going. We all are behind you and praying greatly for this miracle. You have to get better because we have to meet you and Art on our next road trip out to OK!! Good thoughts and prayers be with you my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers being said and sending ((((HUGS)))).

[SIZE=18pt]BELIEVE![/SIZE]

I'm reading this with tears in my eyes.......and to top off this frightening news she also lost her horse???

I think it's time for some Angels to wrap their wings around her in healing and comfort. It's no wonder that she's feeling as she's been kicked yet again when already was down.......

Marty's right. She needs to fight this battle with positive. She needs help to bring her UP to do it too..... Bless her.

I am so sorry to hear of your health issues Theresa. It sure does seem like some people do have more than their share of misfortune and sadness. I pray that you do have many more years, and that you will rejoice in every blessing, no matter how small. Each new day is a miracle you share with your loved ones. I have a granddaughter now, too, and she really does help me see through fresh eyes the wonderfulness of all that surrounds us.

I am also terribly sorry you lost another mare. I do not know why your life has been so filled with challenges this past year. I know they are your babies and you take the very best care of them. It is just so unfair.
default_no.gif

Theresa I hope that you are reading these post because miracles can and do happen. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely Carlene

We all start as strangers but through our acts and deeds become more. SWA and Reignmaker have expressed my feelings so much better than I could. Already the blessings from your prognosis have began. Their words have touched and helped me today, as I am sure they will you too. Through your life you have touched and brought blessing to both people and animals alike.

All the love and concern coming your way from everyone on this forum is so heartlifting in these times.

Pray is a poweful tool, helping us to cure or cope with this life and I send you mine for both.

Theresa

I am sorry for what you are going through. Please don't give up the fight. Hang

in there, Miracles can happen, and we can all keep praying for one for you and your

family. I will keep praying for a special Miracle.

I am sure you have gotten second opinon's. If not have you thought about it.

Prayers and Hugs

Vicky

i WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THIS THREAD. I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR HEALTH WOES, AND WISH THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE GIVEN A MIRACLE. THEY DO HAPPEN!

YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON THIS FORUM AND CAN LEAN ON US ALL. PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON, AND WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO BETTER YOUR LIFE.

VICKI

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Prayers for a miracle for you and continued strength to fight this.

Denise

SO! We're down here in florida and i just got my wifi to work back here in the bedroom..yeah..hence I am getting to read this thread late..

I know there's nothing I can do to make it all better, but I at least had to get on here and say I will be sending up prayers every day to ask for your strength and hope..please never ,never give up!

Life really does suck sometimes, I too live with painll But we're still here and so be like me if you can and shout it to the wind, "I am here! I exist and I WILL NOT give up!"

Please know I will be thinking of you every day and sending you a warm hug.

Maxine
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back