The movie Atonement, anyone? Or what should I see...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Atonement or something else in theaters and what would you recommend?

Quick!
default_smile.png

I DON'T recommend I Am Legend.....I DID NOT like it...almost walked out of the theatre, but my sister was with me and she paid for it.....wasn't what either of thought it was......

~kathryn

"Enchanted" cracked my mom and I up. I want to see the second "National Treasure" movie with Nicholas Cage as the last one was surprisingly fun. I'd also try "August Rush." Liz says "Eastern Promises" has full frontal Viggo Mortensen!
default_new_shocked.gif

My parents did not like "I Am Legend" either. They told me not to bother seeing it.

Leia

I went to see Juno. I laughed and cried. It was a very good show about our imperfect, perfect lives.

I dont know about what is playing in the theaters right now but i am dieing to see Mr Wood___ (im not sure if it would edit that out lol), the movie with billy bob thrortan and saun william scott. It comes out tommarow on DVD, i missed seeing it at the theater
default_sad.png
. It looks really good
default_yes.gif

National Treasure 2 was good. Not as long as I would have like but more action in it than the first. I also really liked the Water Horse. It was kind of sad and had really stunnng Scottish scenery. Plus the fact it was about the Loch Ness monster was neat in itself. It is set during WW2.

My daughter raved about "I Am Legend" so we went to see it. I liked it but it was awfully depressing, IMO. Then we watched "Dreamer" on DVD at home and that was much more uplifting.
default_yes.gif

I tend to prefer to watch movies at home-- cheaper, more comfortable, and the snacks cost WAY less, lol!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back