The Funnies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Can't stop now (formerly Dragons Wish Farm)
Reaction score
This kept chasing me around WalMart. Couldn't get my rollator moving quick enough to escape!!

(P.S...turn your volume down. It sounds loud on my phone. Also...did you notice how he kept his eye on me even while passing by??? 😂🧐)
View attachment 20211204_100003.mp4

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
Reaction score
HM- I'm already starting to feel like that with all the Christmas events I've been to! 😂
Went on a long walk today before it starts raining again. I really wanted to drive Rocko and was torn because I wanted the exercise for myself!
Edited to add I didn't take him because there are too many cars and no shoulder on the roads. Crazy nothing but dairies but it's a back way people use to avoid town.

Last edited:

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
HM- I'm already starting to feel like that with all the Christmas events I've been to! 😂
Went on a long walk today before it starts raining again. I really wanted to drive Rocko and was torn because I wanted the exercise for myself!
Edited to add I didn't take him because there are too many cars and no shoulder on the roads. Crazy nothing but dairies but it's a back way people use to avoid town.
That's a dilemma for me also--driving for them, or needing the walk for myself! I supposed ground driving is the answer but that can be too much work.