The Class list and Premium !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is still time to get your entries in for the show !!

They must be postmarked by March 29th to avoid the late fee and ENJOY the $110 flat fee per horse.

Don't miss the BEST show on the East Coast this year !!

Justine

O.K. - time is running out.

Get your entries in the mail to Laura postmarked no later than Saturday, 3/29, and you'll reap the rewards of the $110 per horse entry fee.

How can you beat that ???

Two exhibitors' parties, two FREE breakfasts, a Silent Auction, a raffle for a Double Diamond cart and harness - the list goes on and on.

There will even be a vendor there with backdrops so you can have pics taken with all kinds of different backgrounds.

I'm going to have my Christmas pics taken while we're all clean and spiffy.

Come to the warm, sunny South for the biggest show on the East Coast.

It'll be a blast !!

Justine

I got my entries in the mail today and took advantage of the flat fee. This show is going to be absolutely fantastic. You can easily get your horses qualified at Worlds at this show, the level of competition at the show is excellent. This show was the 2nd largest show behind Julep Cup last year and i hear it is only supposed to be bigger and better this year so i can't wait. So everybody get them horses ready, send those entries in and come and have a great time.

Also i want to say thank you to all the wonderful ECMHC members who have helped put this show together and have made it possible. Also a big thank you to the wonderful show manager Laura Mullen for helping put together for another wonderful show.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. - everybody - time is running out to pay the $110 flat fee for the East Coast Spring Fling.

Entries must be postmarked no later than tomorrow,March 29th, to receive the reduced rate.

Spring is right around the corner in North Carolina - come to Williamston and start working on your tan !

Justine

14 days until the Spring Fling
default_new_multi.gif

Can't wait to see all the beautiful horses and hang with my mini buds ... hope to see alot of you there !!

BUMP
default_smile.png

In a week and a half we'll be in Williamston!! I can't wait, it's so close! I think my horses are coming down Tuesday and I'll be coming after school on Wednesday, make sure and come say hi! We'd love to meet you
default_smile.png

We'll be arriving in Williamston a week from TODAY !!!

WOO HOO !!!

The weather forecast is fantastic !!

Justine

[SIZE=12pt]
default_saludando.gif
Hello from TN-- I sure wish I could make your show as it sounds like such a good time, I just got to meet most of you last year for the first time at the TN show but consider you all some of the nicest people I have met in a long time. Jitterbug, Justagirl, Maryann--I hope I get to see you this year again in TN, But just in case I don't HAVE A GREAT SHOW SEASON!! Dad said to tell his favorite girls HELLO!!
[/SIZE]

th_weekend66.gif

default_no.gif
I am sad that we won't get to see you this year. We so wanted to go

to the Tenn show but its so close to ours that we just can't make both. Hope

you guys have a great show! You guys sure have great hospitatility . We felt so welcome

there. Wish you could come to ours too. We plan on having a lot of fun
default_aktion033.gif
Come on over!!!
default_saludando.gif

Maryann

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE(justagirl @ Mar 7 2008, 06:34 PM)

QUOTE(Ronnie @ Mar 7 2008, 10:31 AM)

QUOTE(macy--red carpet minis @ Mar 2 2008, 10:10 PM)

QUOTE(justagirl @ Mar 2 2008, 06:23 PM)

Hey Macy ~ will there be a repeat performance of "the girl who runs with horses" in Liberty

Shhhh!! We don't talk about that

Streak better have himself together this year because that was the MOST embarrasing moment of my whole entire life. And not to mention that the very same liberty night my Stallion decided that he wanted to run to VERY risque music since my dad wrote down the wrong song of the cd for the office to play

Haha, I'm never going to live down that runaway horse moment though! Streak has wings when he wants to!

Macy,

I was quite impressed with how you kept up with Streak and thought it was one of the high-lites of the show!!

I agree Ronnie , hi-lite of the show .

And don't worry Macy , you're young ... there will many more embarrassing moments ahead

Hahaha! Yall would never believe it after seeing that but the thing that was so shocking to us was that Streak is so laid back! I guess he just felt like running that one particular night and I wasnt about to let him ruin his liberty run by getting loose even if it did cause me to look like a water skiier on land Haha, I am glad to hear that yall were entertained last year but sorry to say that *HOPEFULLY* yall will have to get your entertainment from another source this Spring Fling!

default_whistling.gif
You did not hear this from me BUT rumor has it there will be an actual "Bucket of Maracas"

just for Streak and Macy.....glad it's all for fun
default_wink.png

default_whistling.gif
You did not hear this from me BUT rumor has it there will be an actual "Bucket of Maracas"

just for Streak and Macy.....glad it's all for fun
default_wink.png

default_new_rofl.gif
Oh boy !! Macy , don't forget your track shoes
default_xreiter.gif

Hahahhaa
default_new_rofl.gif

One of these days it's going to come back and get yall and I am going to be the one pointing and laughing! Those maracas better not be going off when I take him into that ring because if he goes no catch because of those things I'm going to get yall!

ONE WEEK GUYS!
default_biggrin.png

8 more days - and Macy please be sure to pass the word along for Guardian as well when you take him into Youth Liberty.

Cannot wait.

See everybody sometime on the 17th.

Millie

Millie, I will make sure to tell Guardian
default_wink.png

Our trailer is packed and ready to go!

It's going to be a very busy week but it's also going to be so much fun!! I can't wait to see everyone and start this season off great
default_smile.png

Only 4 days!
default_biggrin.png

Yep, I'm all packed and ready to go too , I packed my clothes first this time ... no more getting to a show with no show clothes , OY :DOH! :stupid

Millie , I'm really looking foward to showing Guardian ... he's always been a favorite of mine
default_wub.png
I hope we will make you VERY proud
default_firstprize.gif

Denise , I wish you would take that trek over the mountain to come see us ... I can promise you would have fun
default_472.gif
Oh yeah tell Dad we :love him and miss him . I'm not sure yet if I'll be making it to TN so give him my best.

There's a certain appy staliion we all know here that I'm anxious to see in person
default_drool5.gif

And good golly Miss Ferin ... I REALLY hate that you're gonna be in alot of my classes ... you're guys are BEAUTIFUL !!

Ok everyone ... can't wait until we converge in Williamston .. see ya'll there
default_488.gif

I just checked the weather for Williamston ... looks like it is going to be GORGEOUS !!!!
default_488.gif

Also, don't forget you can still purchase raffle tickets for the show cart and harness, while you're at the show. Even if you don't need a cart , buy a ticket, if you win , sell it , the package is worth over $3000 !! That's a pretty good return on a $10 raffle ticket.

The cart will be raffled off at the end of the AMHA show to give everyone a chance to buy a ticket .

We will also have a silent auction table and another raffle to give away some really nice coolers.

We will have plenty of vendors there so you can shop on your down time and your "ribbons" can be used at the vendor spots , including the food bar !!

So come enjoy spring in NC , and if I turn up M I A , I'm probably headed towards the beach .

Back