The Class list and Premium !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did have a lot of horses last year so be sure to get those entries in early. Any East Coast

Miniature Horse Club members that want to stall with other club members please let Laura know

by writting it on your entries. Also if you want to stall near someone specific

write that on your entries. Anyone who has sold tickets for the Show cart please make sure you bring the

stubbs with you so we can get them in the pot. The Drawing will be at this show. I can't wait to see

who wins.!!!!

There will also be a silent auction at this show . If you have items for the auction give them to Trish Linville or bring them to the show.

A lot of our club members have worked long and hard to make sure this is going to be a fantastic show. I am very proud to be a member of such a dedicated group. Please take a look at our web site. Visit our Member directory and congratulate them on a job well done. Whether it be actually physically working on a project or just paying a membership all ouf them contribute to the club. There was a thread on here

a few weeks ago about what it takes to make a club successful. I don't think there is a single answer to that question but this club seems to have found the right combination of answers.

Come visit us in Williamston. Hope we can have some late night stall talks like last year.
default_saludando.gif
maryann

This will be my vacation - so looking forward to it. Need to go get the barn ready for the mares - come on mares be nice to mommy and let me have one weekend - Please!!!!!!!!!

Millie

Hey Macy ~ will there be a repeat performance of "the girl who runs with horses" in Liberty
default_risa_suelos.gif
Shhhh!! We don't talk about that
default_wink.png

Streak better have himself together this year because that was the MOST embarrasing moment of my whole entire life. And not to mention that the very same liberty night my Stallion decided that he wanted to run to VERY risque music since my dad wrote down the wrong song of the cd for the office to play :DOH!
default_wacko.png

Haha, I'm never going to live down that runaway horse moment though! Streak has wings when he wants to!
Macy,

I was quite impressed with how you kept up with Streak and thought it was one of the high-lites of the show!!
I agree Ronnie , hi-lite of the show .

And don't worry Macy , you're young ... there will many more embarrassing moments ahead
default_wacko.png
Hahaha! Yall would never believe it after seeing that but the thing that was so shocking to us was that Streak is so laid back! I guess he just felt like running that one particular night and I wasnt about to let him ruin his liberty run by getting loose even if it did cause me to look like a water skiier on land :stupid Haha, I am glad to hear that yall were entertained last year but sorry to say that *HOPEFULLY* yall will have to get your entertainment from another source this Spring Fling!

Ready, set...... SHOW!!

What better way to start the 2008 show season than at the BEST show on the East coast?

Get those entries in the mail to Laura and start packing for your trek to Williamston, NC.

You won't be disappointed!

Justine

The horses are clipped and "Boot Camp" will be running wide open tomorrow.

Even Stingy is getting excited - he'll be showing in Halter Obstacle !

Spring is in the air in North Carolina - let's get ready for the East Coast Spring Fling !!!

WOO HOO !!!!

Justine

It is almost time !!!!!!!!! If you have never been to Williamston - the facility is great. Come and enjoy what is lining up to be one of the best shows of the year.

Millie

Just a reminder .... if you want to take advantage of the flat fee ( $110) , you only have 1 week to get entries in (3/29). Classes can be added once you're at the show if needed.

Our sponsors have provided us with some really INCREDIBLE
default_new_shocked.gif
awards for our exhibitors and with the flat , are actually attainable ...... show all day and NOT go broke , whoo hoo
default_risa8.gif

so if you haven't yet checked out the class list , head on over to ECMHC , Upcoming Events and check it out.

AND don't forget about that gorgeous Double Diamond show cart and show harness being raffeled off at the show .

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!

Edited to correct deadline date

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soooo excited to come to this! It will be our first show....EVER. You all sound like you have a lot of fun so I look forward to meeting you. I have so much training to do!

You all sound like you have a lot of fun so I look forward to meeting you. I have so much training to do!
Yep
default_yes.gif
we are a very competitive but FUN loving group .... HEY , if it ain't fun what's the point ??

AND we like to eat and get free stuff ..... what more can you ask for ?

I'm so glad the ECMHC Spring Fling will be your "maiden voyage" . See ya in Williamston .

I am soooo excited to come to this! It will be our first show....EVER. You all sound like you have a lot of fun so I look forward to meeting you. I have so much training to do!
Yea!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am so glad you are coming. Can't wait to meet you. Look us up , We are Blue Blazes

Miniatures, Jim and Mary Frazier. If you need anything let us or any other club member know. We are a friendly bunch !!! mary

Just a quick note and some clarification .......

The Youth Liberty Class ;

1) An adult MAY assist in this Liberty class , but the YOUTH is the only one that can catch and release the horse.

2) This is a non-rated class and will take place during the AMHR show (friday night) but if you have and AMHA only horse , you MAY enter the class ( again , because it is non-rated) .

3) Both exhibitors may be in costume but it is NOT required .

4) HORSE MAY NOT BE IN COSTUME !!

5) There will be special awards ( best buck , easiest catch , hardest catch, most original costume , best costume )

If you have any questions at all regarding this class ... please post here and we'll try to clear it all up so everyone can read it ... chances are good , more than 1 of you have the same question.

This is gonna be so much fun ... I LOVE watching the Youth do their thing !!!

Also look for coming information about our Year End awards. You have to be a member of course but you only have to show in one NC show to qualify, then any other show will also count. If you nominiate your horse by April 20, 2008, thats the last day of the Spring Fling, then all points earned from where ever you showed in 2008 already will count. After April 20, 2008 only points earned after you sign up with count. So get in and have those points work for you. Just one more great reason to show in North Carolina.

It's getting close, everyone
default_smile.png
I can't wait!!!

Red Carpet Minis is sponsering 10 classes throughout the AMHR and AMHA shows at the Spring Fling and the prizes coming out of those classes are worth the trip to Williamston by themselves!! They all arrived today and WOW, all I can say is that I will be busting my butt off to win them back at the show
default_yes.gif

I can't wait to see old friends and meet some new great ones! And I am so pumped to finally see who wins that amazing cart
default_laugh.png
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, there have multiple threads on the Black Diamond show cart, by Double Diamond Tack, that will be raffled off at the Spring Fling. It's not too late to buy tickets! I can say from personal experience that it is a very comfortable cart and is extremely eye-catching. My Gelding took a National Top Ten in it at the 2007 Nationals and it would be a real shame to miss out on it!

Spring is all around us down here in North Carolina so come join us in the nice Southern weather with sweet people, lots of good food, and amazing memories to be made!

After losing my barn (total loss) in the tornados (F1 by the weather service) this past weekend - I am so excited to be going to Williamston just to relax.

All the horses are fine. My one mare in foal is at Dina's and she is going to foal Lynn for me.

I am just grateful that neither Lynn nor I was hurt when the barn went as we both were inside the barn.

So if you need a great place to take a vacation, have fun, and meet great people, come join us.

Millie

Oh, Millie !!

I am so sorry - I wish I lived closer to you so I could help with the horses.

You definitely need a vacation.

The East Coast Spring Fling is going to be like one gigantic party - good food, friendly people and gorgeous Southern spring weather.

Come join in the fun April 17th - 20th in Williamston,NC !!!

Justine

I just wanted to say that I went to this show last year and it was AWESOME!! and I heard this year is going to be even better!!!!
default_biggrin.png
It's at least a 10 hour drive for us but it is totally worth it! I should be bringing about 6 this year. Cannot wait!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

BIGGER AND BETTER INDEED TALLGATE !!!!

We have had some amazing sponsorship from all over the country which has enabled us to give away LOTS of awards. Here's just a taste of what awaits ;

Hi Point Hunter & Hi Point Jumper ( over & under )

Hi Point Amateur ( muliple horse and single horse)

Hi Point Performance ( over & under )

Hi Point Youth ** 3 AGE divisions **

Supreme Amateur Halter horse

AND SO MUCH MORE !!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back