The Class list and Premium !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
TWO COMPLETE SHOWS , FOUR DAYS , THREE JUDGES

AMHR AND AMHA

We now have the Show Premium on line for our East Coast Miniature Horse

Show in Williamston NC.

This is going to be a great show and we are looking forward to seeing

everyone there.

The East Coast Miniature Horse Club is growing by leaps and bounds.

We have a lot of awesome members that are working hard to bring you the best

show ever!!!

The link to the Premiums is here

SHOW PREMIUM

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Class Lists have arrived!!

The ECMHC Spring Fling has been a great success in past years and it is going to be amazing this year!

You're not joking, Mary, I know some members (like yourself
default_cheekkiss.gif
) who are working like crazy to gurantee a fantastic show.

It's getting so close to show time
default_yes.gif

Looks like its going to be big, especially with the new High Point awards, makes it worth the trip. And there is plenty of time to send in entries so everyone can take a good look at the class lists.

Plus a first for the club, payback on not only the AMHR Stakes classes but there are also non rated Stakes classes in Country and Single Pleasure for the AMHA show with payback. So a chance to make some of those entry fees back.

There is also a non rated youth liberty class for Friday night, just so the kids can have some fun. There will also be recognition to the hunters and jumpers in both show with high point awards just for them.

So with lower class fees (open $35, amateur $25 and youth $15) Flat fee for pre entry, $110, lower stall fees $45 (5 days) and coupon ribbons that will be good for most if not all vendors on the show grounds, this will be a fun filled week of showing. So check out the class list, we offer as much as you can put into 4 days of showing, and get those entries in so you can be part of this excitement.

Added bonus, if you are planning on coming to the Eastern Championships in August and have never been to Williamston, NC this will be your chance to check out the area.

I would also like to thank Laura Mullens for working so hard with the club on this show. It is her second year as show manager and we think she is just great.

WOO HOO !!!!

TWO exhibitors' parties !!

This will be the first show I have ever attended that has a High Point Hunter & High Point Jumper Award.

I'll be making my "debut" in Halter, Driving and Halter Obstacle with my three new geldings.

Good thing the horses know what to do - I'll just follow their lead !!!

Can't wait to see my old friends and make some new ones.

Come to Williamston for the East Coast Spring Fling - you WON'T be disappointed.

Justine

I can't wait to spend some time with my mini buddies
default_472.gif
And meet some new ones.

And I will enjoy watching my club members embark on their new endeavors with their new horses .

We have some AWESOME awards and some new things unlike any other show I've attended.

Hope ya'll can make it .... this is one show you'll be sorry you missed.

I will be there with Guardian. He is currently at Jim Frazier's - Jim does such a wonderful job.

I am so excited.

Millie

Jim does such a wonderful job.
I agree, Millie! Jim does a great job with any horse he works with
default_yes.gif

Your little Guardian is such a sweetie, I can't wait until Spring Fling to see old friends and meet some new ones!

Hey Macy ~ will there be a repeat performance of "the girl who runs with horses" in Liberty
default_risa_suelos.gif

Millie , I can't wait to see Jim take guardian in the ring .... I'll keep the Kleenex handy
default_wink.png

Hey Macy ~ will there be a repeat performance of "the girl who runs with horses" in Liberty
default_risa_suelos.gif
Shhhh!! We don't talk about that
default_wink.png

Streak better have himself together this year because that was the MOST embarrasing moment of my whole entire life. And not to mention that the very same liberty night my Stallion decided that he wanted to run to VERY risque music since my dad wrote down the wrong song of the cd for the office to play :DOH!
default_wacko.png

Haha, I'm never going to live down that runaway horse moment though! Streak has wings when he wants to!

All I know is that it is going to be fun and I am counting down the days. I only hope the mare(s) decide not to foal that weekend.

Millie

I am really getting excited just to see all the new horses this year. Macy has

and Perfecta and Chad . Ferin has Twister.( wow )
default_wub.png
!! Justine has her new boys

, and I understand she is going to be driving and showing halter. Burce and Aburey

Driving. I saw his pictures. Burce looks great.I also hear there is an awsome Appolosa

being shown by Aloha Acres this year from Calif. that is owned by a forum member.

I can't wait to see him in person.

Trish has a little surprise I just heard about .
default_aktion033.gif
Katherine and Steve

will have their new boy Sonny there. We are dusting off Slash and bringing

him back. He was grounded after his 9th no catch in Liberty last year.
default_no.gif
LOL

Its going to be a lot of fun. I am so looking forward to seeing a lot of the folks

I met there last year, and spending time with my buddies. Gee I hope no

one accidently shakes a bottle of rocks when Macy is leading Streak in for Libery!!
default_yes.gif

I hope everyone can come and enjoy. With all the parties and breakfasts you won't be

hungry. See you there!! Mary ann

I JUST WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR THE WHOLE SHOW. AS IT STANDS NOW I WILL BE COMING IN ON FRIDAY.

SEE EVERYBODY THERE

MILLIE

The ECMHC Spring Fling is going to be a great show. From what i have been hearing it sounds like it is going to be a lot bigger than last year. It is always a really fun show with a lot of great awards.

Thanks Mary for the kind words on Bruce! I am excited about his driving debut. It is so exciting seeing him finally coming together after all the work that has gone into the training for the past few months. He still has a little ways to go but i am hoping to have him just right for the show. I just don't know if i am ready for "my" driving debut.

I can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
We used every stall last year ( I do believe) so if this year's show is going to be even bigger , you guys better get those entries in
default_yes.gif

WOW !!!

If we used all the stalls last year there will be horses staying at the Fairfield Inn !!!

Can't wait to see who wins the Double Diamond cart and harness .........

Justine

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_wink.png

Streak better have himself together this year because that was the MOST embarrasing moment of my whole entire life. And not to mention that the very same liberty night my Stallion decided that he wanted to run to VERY risque music since my dad wrote down the wrong song of the cd for the office to play :DOH!
default_wacko.png

Haha, I'm never going to live down that runaway horse moment though! Streak has wings when he wants to!
Macy,

I was quite impressed with how you kept up with Streak and thought it was one of the high-lites of the show!!

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_wink.png

default_wacko.png

Macy,

I was quite impressed with how you kept up with Streak and thought it was one of the high-lites of the show!!

I agree Ronnie , hi-lite of the show .

And don't worry Macy , you're young ... there will many more embarrassing moments ahead
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back