Thank You to Little King Farm and the Eberths

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

I went to another seminar at LKF last weekend. This one was for ammy and youth exhibitors. There was a demo on clipping and mane thinning. Tuffy Acton did a session for the kids on showing and John Eberth did a session for the ammys. I attended the ammy one with John and it was GREAT! With him being both a trainer and a judge, it was very interesting to get his perspective on showing a halter horse. Then they also had a session with John, Tuffy and Robin and we could ask anything we wanted. Any subject was on the table. And they all were very honest. It was AWESOME!!! And probably the coolest part was Robin did a session on marketing. It was VERY helpful. She talked about ads and what people really remember from them, the importance of pictures that were taken at the right time and with the thought in mind of what type of horse your selling. She talked about international selling and the pros and cons. The whole thing was just so informative! I really can't believe how much they are doing to help the rest of us.
default_worshippy.gif

Then, they allowed everyone to put their name in a basket for a FREE breeding to White Russian and to Psyched Up Buck. My friend Barbara, who boards her horses here, well her daughter Michelle won the breeding to White Russian! And then John picked a name for the Psyched Up Buck breeding and he drew my name!!!
default_risa8.gif
I can't believe it! He's always been one of my favorites!!! He is double bred Buckeroo and he's a World Champion senior halter stallion! I'm thrilled!!

Thank you SO much to the Eberths for their willingness to give so much information and then offering people like me, who could not otherwise afford it, the opportunity for breedings to such amazing stallions! Unbelievable.

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Lisa

I attended the seminar and also the one in April. There was just a wealth of information. I enjoy the events at Little King and the gracious hospitality they extend to everyone. They are amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Marianne and Robin at Congress a couple of days after the seminar and they were as usual great to talk to. It takes a lot of effort putting those durn things on and it sure sounds like it was fun and educational.
default_yes.gif

Good for you on the breeding also, both of those stallions are really putting out some nice babies.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Congratulations Parmela! Sounds like it was a wonderful seminar. Maybe some day I'll get to attend one of theirs!

Pam C.

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Parm!! HOW COOL!!!!!!!! I am so envious!!
default_wub.png
I "some day" SO WANT to go to Little King Farm!! I would LOVE to have attended that siminar!! How cool!!! "some day".........

Congrate's on winning the breeding!! That is too cool!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back