Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kay, I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

(((hugs)))

Renee

Lay down, silly mare! What a drama queen! LOL. Here it comes!!!

PINTO!!!!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty baby
default_smile.png
I'm so sad I missed it by just a few minutes!

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! I've been watching and praying after Button's prolonged gestation went so wrong. I didn't want to say anything and cause worry.

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

hi guys

head was turned the wrong way

filly is struggling. fainting foal etc. Tease is not letting her nurse. Sally went to get colostrum and a sedative. we will turn the cam off for a bit while we try to get the two situated.

stunning black & white tovero filly. carbon copy of tease.

at one point i thought she might not make it

pls say a prayer for them

Oh Kay
default_no.gif
after everything you have been through with your illness and waiting for Tease all this time, I am sending Prayers that this Filly will make it, she is SOO pretty, Congrats! I have been watching, but missed the actually foaling, but I knew something was wrong. I hope you can settle Tease and the filly can nurse.

Good Luck and Prayers, many Prayers
default_pray.gif

Jenny

To me it looked very scarey...Kay you are so calm cool and collected
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I do hope your little one will be o.k. and that Tease just needs alittle time to figure out what her next job is.

Congratulations to all and dont forget to give your hubby a big hug tonight too!!

Keep us posted, You are in in our prayers

Heidi

Baby looks strong last time I could see. Mom looks to be painful. I bet her banamine helps a lot. I have one mare that has to get banamine as soon as foal is out or she is real rough with baby. As soon as she is comfortable she is an excellent mom.

Praying for all to be well, and I bet it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo camera back on I hope this means things are going better! Congrats on a beautiful filly Miss Tease! My last post seems lost in space lets see if this one will actually post...

got banamine in tease got colostrum in the foal and now watching to see if it all calms down

Ughh

We had to twitch tease and got the baby right on the udder but she just couldnt latch on.

thank you so much for your prayers. i thougth the hard part was getting her out and now i think its going to be a long night.

Congratulations Kay and great work! We have been watching and didn't miss it. You and your hubby did a fantastic job...and it looked scary and hard. Tease looks to be in pain and I am so glad that your little one got up and seems to be doing well even without nursing. Beautiful....and looks almost identical to her mom! I think I also saw her do the 'statue' move a few minutes ago. Good luck and please keep us posted when you get a chance.

Oh, have you been able to get some colostrum into her?

Prayers coming from WI!

Aww, so very happy for you!! Congratulations on the gorgeous filly
aktion033.gif

I have been watching her every day and night.

Glad the baby is finally here.

What a beautiful pinto filly.

CONGRATS!!!!

Lookit that little thing trotting around...so heartening! Now if Tease would just relax and let the Banamine work....

Leia

Latest posts

Back