Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah at last I have seen the amazing Tease (as said before, your version of marestare doesn't work for me), but I do have to say that I have had several girls at least as large as she is, plus to me she doesn't look that close to foaling just yet - sorry, and I'm quite prepared to be proved wrong!

In the hope that she will prove me wrong, I'll just repeat that statement in case she is listening...

SHE DOESN'T LOOK THAT CLOSE TO FOALING JUST YET..did she hear that???

Glad you are feeling better Kay!
default_yes.gif

Anna

Oh please dont say that LOL. To me she is huge for a maiden mare. In that back shot you can see her and bailey are almost the exact same size except that Tease is twice as wide.

Shes like jelly in the back but still not a huge udder. Really wish I had cleaned the lense first. So funny because that is how I have been seeing for a week now so I didnt think anything of it lol

She has been pacing a lot tonight. Scratching a ton too. At one point I almost put my shoes on lol

oh also I know it looks like shes eating bedding but shes really not. I switched to flash player this year to run the cam and the contrast is not as good. Shes actually eating hay that she strews all across her stall. When I try to get it sharper it makes lines thru it so I have to leave it low contrast. I may play with it again tomorrow and try to get a better pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am kinda of new here, but I have been watching Tease on and off for the past few weeks. She just laid down again and went completly on her side, flat out with her mane and side of face on the floor of the stall. That is the first time I have seen that. It only lasted a moment or two. It was right about 4:am

Has she been having any other signs of getting closer?

She is looking like.....there..no wait. She starts to go flat out, but the keeps her head and neck perpindular to the ground. What is the temperature there?

Well she is hoovering again and looks relaxed at the minute and its now 5.23 Tease Time so think we might have to wait another night Darn it!!

Well, It's 6:30AM Tease time and she's standing in the corner unconcerned
default_yes.gif
! Kay Kay, I think she's a drama queen!

default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Bill

Theres no doubt she is the ultimate drama queen! LOL. A couple times she looked like she was going to get busy and then nothing. sighs. Im late feeding as I was up most of the night. A gf watched her this morning so I could sleep a couple hours.

All of my horses will lay flat out for long periods of time.

Its very hot here and she has a fan running in her stall. Im going to go feed and let her out but she will probably be back in early under the fan as its going to be in the 90's today. The heat is really hard on her at this point.

This is Flirts daughter Jill LOL. Like I said, I should have known it was inherited.

Like Getitia and so many others all of our mares have gone late this year so initially I didnt think anything of it. Wrong.

Im so excited as we finally have a full udder. Woohoo. I figured she was making some kind of progress last night as I have never seen her pace that much. I let her out but she maybe back in early.

My eyes took a bit of a backward step this morning (thats why I had sunglasses on again) but otherwise I am feeling much better. The cough is almost gone. When I first got sick someone on this thread said at least 3 weeks and she was right on the money. I know when I went to the Dr on Monday she said they have seen tons of people all week with that flu, so its hitting hard in Ohio

I know she has to be exhausted the poor thing

She was limping again when she came in. Well not really limping but sometimes you can see on cam that left rear leg is hitching. I think the foal is just laying on a nerve but checking on her in the stall just in case.

She was so sweet and loving tonight! So like my old Tease.

Udder is tight but no heat. Vulva is long and swollen, back is like jelly. Inside of her vulva is looking darker red

Eventually she will foal eventually she will foal lol

Just did another check. I think we are close but maybe another 24 hours. Her nipples are just starting to get engorged wooohoo thats a good sign.

We have a storm moving in so lots of thunder and lightening

2:40 am: laying down, up, scratch head and neck, circle, back up to wall with fan and statue it!
default_wacko.png

3:34 am Tease time, wish I could have heard what I swear she was just muttering to her belly!
default_unsure.png

Goodnight Miss Tease

5.59 Tease Time and she is doing her statue routine. I hope you get your baby soon Kay the suspense is killing me. My own mare is almost there too.

Udder was huge this morning so at least I am finally seeing progress. I "think" we are within a few days. Man I hope.

Just read through the last six pages, and STILL no foal?!
default_wacko.png

Tease must really be making this one special, she's certainly taking her sweet time...

I would use the "special paint jobs take longer" but the last time I said that I got a minimal black and white filly LOL.

We are watching her closely out there
default_smile.png

Yeah her udder is very hard and tight! woohooo. Nipples pointing to the ground. I hope the time is near

Tease is dripping colostrum and sweating profusely. I do believe we will see a foal tonight! Please pray that she has an easy foaling.

Latest posts

Back