Taylor Jo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got her today. She's REALLY adorable. Right now she's sitting on my husbands arm chair with me and watching TV. I'll try to get pics tomorrow it's to dark now and I don't have the energy. My other doxie, LOVES her. Guther quite doesn't know what to make of her. My other two I won't let near her. I let them smell her and they got carried away, my lab barked and my sharpei wanted to nip her. So I said NO and put them in the kitchen with the gate up. I'll slowly introduce her. It worked out really good my husband got put in the hospital today, so she can sleep with me, with Gunther. Gunther is sleeping in "her" new bed.

Thanks for asking. She really is adorable. All black and a little tan on her. STILL have to think of a name for her. Maggie, Mattie???? Hummm, any idea's?????? TJ

Cant wait to see her! I vote for the name Rachel. Because on "Friends", Gunther was ALWAYS in love with Rachel!!!! Congrats on the new baby.

Ha, that's cute but my husbands granddaughter is that name, I don't think she'd appreciate that. Other wise it would be cute.

Back