Take a Look @ Him Now (DunIT, my 3yo Stallion)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmmm.........

This video stuff is not as easy as the kids make it seem
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks to Farmhand, I figured out how to make compilations on my computer, and this is the link to the one I just made of Super D:

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks great Jill
default_yes.gif
I also really loved his baby picture that is just so adorable it's amazing how they grow up.

Are you ever going to take him back out in the show ring in the future?

Thanks for sharing

Jessica

I just got around to watching his video, such 'tude!!! My goodness but I'm not surprised as Caramel and Erica think they are all that too!
default_yes.gif

I just LOVE how handy he is with his front legs! Nothing like a stallion with major attitude.
default_wub.png

Hey! I watched the video, it worked for me!!

Those front legs of his have a mind of their own. He's full of life!

I'm happy it works for you now, Leonie! I'm thinking maybe the photobucket thing wasn't as compatible for everyone as Youtube? And then I accidently deleted it from Photobucket so started over, and tried it on Youtube... I sure am getting a lot of practice to learn from when it comes to this technical stuff!!!

And, yes, DunIT's legs seem pretty spirited! He's been that way since he was just a weanling... probably before. And Ducky's so much the same
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back