Your ONE (yes, ONE!) Favorite Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also love that picture of your precious boy. You can see so much promise and his future halter wins from that shot -- such a nice boy and I know you miss him so much. He was gorgeous, from the start!

I took this one just yesterday, oh if only there were 2 favorites, because i cant just choose one! Well, my avatar is one of my favorites...but...

I've NEVER EVER caught a picture like this in my life! PRETTY proud of myself LOL! Jazzy caught AIR yesterday!

IMG_3886.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Took this one today, found my son and his buddy "Kix" dozing and enjoying the warm sunshine on Thanksgiving afternoon :)

215979_3959805436780_227266804_n.jpg

EchoGracieoutside1012 138.JPG

I took this one just yesterday, oh if only there were 2 favorites, because i cant just choose one! Well, my avatar is one of my favorites...but...

I've NEVER EVER caught a picture like this in my life! PRETTY proud of myself LOL! Jazzy caught AIR yesterday!

View attachment 12831
COOL I got a photo like your with my buckskin mare Echo

Oh Jill, you meanie! Only one?
default_laugh.png

Oh all right! Then I'd have to be this one of The Pooka!
default_wub.png

010OK-002-27.jpg

LOL - how many of us can guess what other forum members will post? I knew when I saw REO had posted that I would find a photo of Pooka! Love that one.

LOL - how many of us can guess what other forum members will post? I knew when I saw REO had posted that I would find a photo of Pooka! Love that one.
And I KNEW as soon as I saw your name which one (I thought) you would post, as it is an all time favorite of mine too! Just loved that photo of that little horse!

It's true! I was also guessing which pics people here would post! LOL

I wasn't going to post, then I thought, why not?

I bet some of you were tapping your foot wondering when I was going to post Pooka!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Gee, I couldn't let yez down!

I LOVE this picture of Cuzco. He looks so happy to be out driving on a beautiful fall day, seeing the neighborhood and visiting his friends.

IMG_7367.jpg

Here is my Current Favorite

this is my Buckskin Dun Mare, Old Stage Bit of Vegas in the Buff

My Very Talented Friend took this in August/2011
default_smile.png

MaresPageStarlet.jpg
Toni, you KNOW this is my favorite picture! Love, love, love this one!
default_firstprize.gif

Here's one of my favorites - my 3 year old nephew showing 'his' mare, Belle (to him, her name is "My Belle") in PeeWee Showmanship, summer of 2012. She's a diva and can be a handful, but is a little lamb in his hands!

331.jpg

My favorite would have to be this photo I took a few years back. This is my chestnut tovero mare, Twisted Pines Rowdy Girl
default_wub.png

5-21-2009%20089.jpg

Here's one of my favorites - my 3 year old nephew showing 'his' mare, Belle (to him, her name is "My Belle") in PeeWee Showmanship, summer of 2012. She's a diva and can be a handful, but is a little lamb in his hands!

331.jpg
This one is way too cute. And, i can see why it tops your favorite list.

Thanks for the kind comments about my nephew and his Belle. He took her in PeeWee obstacle at a small open show and told his Mom he wanted to go by himself with Belle. So his Mom let him, but coached him on the sidelines. When he came to the wooden bridge, she said "Now walk over the bridge" so he walked over it... with Belle walking along side on the grass! Everyone, including the judge, laughed so hard! I'm only including it here so you can chuckle along (really, I'm not trying to go against the ONE favorite picture rule).
default_whistling.gif

056.jpg

Latest posts

Back