Introducing myself and my ponies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Delight

Reaction score
Hey all
default_smile.png

I posted my first question yesterday but thought I would take the time to introduce myself and my gorgeous ponies. Firstly I am from Tasmania in Australia and the mini world down here is no where near as big as it is overseas. I would LOVE to get to the USA one day to see the minis compete over there. Sometimes we get referred to as the "ground lice" of the showing world, but that is normally from a hackies point of view ;) So this is about me and how I have been converted from a showjumper to a miniature addict...although it took a few broken bones to convince me that the minis are just as much fun without the pain
default_smile.png

It all started with one giveaway pony who I got as a companion for my TB and he just so happened to turn out to be a fantastic show pony! So now I have 4
default_smile.png
I thought I would take the time to share my show team with you.
default_smile.png
I am now officially a mini addict!

Ultraviolet Lightning aka Barney the one who started it all. A 15yo miniature pony gelding with an unknown history who never ceases to surprise me. He loves performance classes as well and this season I hope to secure his first champion ribbon which always only just seems to escape him!

Barney reserve champ.jpg

barneyjumpbrighton.jpg

Tiny Toy Lil Miss Ritzy aka Ritzy a 4yo miniature horse mare. The newest addition to my mini family, she is making her debut this season. Originally from Queensland with amazing lines
default_smile.png
Her sire is Haligonian Lil Dabble Dooya and I have high hopes for her this season! Seen here as a 2yo and now as a 4yo.

FRONT OF CERTIFICATE - Tiny Toy Lil Miss Ritzy.jpg

1236336_10151631250363348_1792803667_n.jpg

Misty Mountain ET aka ET a 19yo miniature pony stallion who is the sire of my dear fellow who I lost. He has won almost every title here and was retired but is now making his comeback this season so any advice on building muscle on a senior stallion would be more then welcome
default_smile.png
Seen here in his prime and now in his winter woollies before we begin work
default_smile.png

MM ET.jpg

554745_10151428009413348_1150596585_n.jpg

Ultraviolet Natalio aka Noah a 3yo miniature pony gelding who is not in my show team due to his bad confirmation but he is just adorable and a pleasure to have around so will be with us forever! He was born on Christmas Day, I think thats where his name comes from ;)

Noah1.jpg

And finally, although we lost him...I would love to share this little guy with you.

Misty Mountain Tall Order - Miniature Horse Gelding aka Mackie who was only 3yo when he passed away. We still don't know the reason behind it but he will be in our hearts forever. His father, ET always reminds me of his cheeky and sweet nature. I only managed to get him out twice as the season was ending when he was ready to be shown but on both outings he came home with champions and supremes in his classes.

mackie1 (2).jpg

mackie3.jpg

You have some very lovely minis. I am sorry you lost your boy Mackie, he is very handsome.

Nice! Your Barney seems to have quite a 'leap' in him! Wow-he looks to be quite the jumper! ET is lovely. He reminds me some of a Welsh stallion in the top photo. (we started with Welsh-so that is a compliment, by the way).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Your Barney seems to have quite a 'leap' in him! Wow-he looks to be quite the jumper! ET is lovely. He reminds me some of a Welsh stallion in the top photo. (we started with Welsh-so that is a compliment, by the way).
Thank you so much
default_smile.png
he loves to jump! That was his first ever attempt at performance as well
default_smile.png
and we placed 2nd in the 6 bar class. He is a legend of a little man
default_smile.png

What a lovely bunch! Welcome to the fabulous world of minis and this board
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back