Suprised at what I found on Youtube!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
I was messing around on youtube tonight, I was bored and wanted to see some of the past AMHA World Shows. Well.....I came across a video of the 2009 Weanlings class at the AMHA World show, and guess who was in it? My stallion Sunnyside JoniBuck Hez 3X Arebel. He placed 6th as a weanling he is in a good bit of the video. You will see him to the right front of the black and white pinto the video was taken of, you will see the female handler lean down to set his back legs.

I just thought this was a really cool random find! It kind of made my night
default_smile.png

Link to Video below, let me know what you think!

I couldn't listen but it looks like he got World Champion, not 6th place, am I wrong? He was very cute as a baby.

The black and white got World my Stallion got 6th mines the Buckskin Pinto next to him in the video

Here is my boy, I took a screenshot of the video and circled him in red.

399539_3801471433228_429864761_n.jpg

I asked his former owner if he still has his ribbon, id love to get it.

I talked to Daniel Hill today she really liked my colt she thinks he would of placed better except he wasn't feeling well at the show, I guess he had a little bit of a fever and just didn't show hard. I sent her current pictures of him in pasture condition and she sounded excited and said she'd love to get him in and train him and see if we can get him to world. I told her I am not made of money If he cant atleast go top 10 at the world for me I don't want to do it. I understands judges can be picky but still. She wants to take him over the winter to fit him the only shows left are Regionals and he didn't show this year so he isn't qualified.

Back