Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz what do you have for cameras/set up? I desperately need a camera for my mare, but have no clue what to buy or what I even need. I would need it to also stream online. Would you msg me? I don't mean to hijack your thread Mindy, I just really need camera help!
Ok I messages you on your board.......and thanks Mindy....
default_smile.png

Both sire and dam gorgeous
default_smile.png
I love silver horses!!

I'm not sure if someone else has already used the colour calculator but I thought I would do it for you
default_smile.png
As I am not sure the colour of the dam I did two different options.

First option: Sire - chestnut and Dam - Silver Bay

33.33% -Chestnut
29.17% -Silver Bay
29.17% -Bay
4.17% -Silver Black
4.17% -Black
Second Option: Sire - Chestnut and Dam - Silver Black

33.33% -Chestnut
16.67% -Silver Black
16.67% -Silver Bay
16.67% -Black
16.67% -Bay

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sire and dam gorgeous
default_smile.png
I love silver horses!! I'm not sure if someone else has already used the colour calculator but I thought I would do it for you
default_smile.png
As I am not sure the colour of the dam I did two different options. First option: Sire - chestnut and Dam - Silver Bay 33.33% -Chestnut 29.17% -Silver Bay 29.17% -Bay 4.17% -Silver Black 4.17% -Black Second Option: Sire - Chestnut and Dam - Silver Black 33.33% -Chestnut 16.67% -Silver Black 16.67% -Silver Bay 16.67% -Black 16.67% -Bay
Ty jade I was just going to that...lol you saved me time
default_smile.png

seems I'm a little late to the party, you girls have sure been busy while I have been sleeping lol.

Welcome Mindy to the nursery
default_smile.png
great to have you on board! love Daddy and Mummy, they are beautiful!

I agree with the girls she looks she could go anyminute now! I think the signs you should watch for as the girls have said are the reddening of the vulva and the milk. she could also do alot of rolling before hand and may or may not eat her food... some mares will do this and some mares like one on her just recently, received her breakfast gobbled it all down and lay down straight after and had the baby!!
default_thud.gif
lol mini mares.

sounds like your doing a great job... how is your foaling kit looking? got everything prepared? also can we see some piccies from tonight please?
default_smile.png

Cassie are you talking about Marcella finishing breaky and trying to pull a fast one on me before I came back out, LOL. There is just no telling what these guys will do.

Thought I'd post a pic of my Great Pyrenees Missy. She just loves the baby that was born two weeks ago. She kisses his nose whenever he lets her get close enough.

IMG_0977.JPG

Missy 7 mths 1 (small).JPG

Cassie are you talking about Marcella finishing breaky and trying to pull a fast one on me before I came back out, LOL. There is just no telling what these guys will do.

Thought I'd post a pic of my Great Pyrenees Missy. She just loves the baby that was born two weeks ago. She kisses his nose whenever he lets her get close enough.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0977.JPG

attachicon.gif
Missy 7 mths 1 (small).JPG
haha yes indeedy! I couldn't believe how fast she was!! lol literally she finished her brekky and was like quick mums gone time to foal! I'm sure if you had looked in her mouth she still would have had unfinished brekky in there LOL

I love your dog Amanda!

Missy I have a golden retreiver and love pyrenees though we don't have many here.

Cassie, what is a foaling kit??? HA! Just Kidding!! Yes I bought a foaling kit and then I have my towels ready, flashlight, vet numbers, banamine for Mom just in case, ummmm... I know theres more.... It will come to me in about 15 minutes! I do not anticipate Summer NOT eating, if she does not eat than there is something mighty serious about to happen!!

Thanks so much for the color calculations! I dont have a clue if this is possible but I would just love to get a deep dark red with a white mane and tail! I think that would be so pretty!

I love your Pyr Weerunner! Soooo cute! I found Cotton on CraigsList and she has turned out to be such a wonderful dog. We just love her!

OK MINI MIDWIVES!!!! Here are the updated pictures from this evening, looks the same to me, but what do you guys think?....

The last picture shows her foaling stall.... Do you think a 16X20 barn will be big enough for her??
default_yes.gif

SummerT1.JPG

SummerT4.JPG

SummerT6.JPG

SummerT7.JPG

SummerT8.JPG

SummerT9.JPG

SummerT10.JPG

SummerT11.JPG

SummerT12.JPG

Wow!! I almost ran my finger over that pic of the udder!! I could almost feel how velvety and firm it is!! Okay, that didn't sound good at all, haha!! Guess I'm just jealous, cause my mare has NO bag!
default_smile.png

And correct me if I'm wrong, but am I seeing some darker pink inside that vulva??

Amystours HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it! Im in good company! I hope that its a darker pink! Lets get this show on the road!!!

awesome stable for her to foal in! its very very nice! her udder seems a little bigger
default_smile.png
watch her very carefully! I expect a baby in the next day or two!

Snap, it didn't work...was attempting to put hooha pics together to see if it had indeed changed...

Yeah, my mouth works faster than my mind sometimes!! I just couldn't help it!
default_smile.png

Come on, girlie!! Let's see what you have in there! !

So it looks darker in the first picture, maybe the flash has something to do with it??

Looks close here's to a safe foaling...soon....lol

I'm good! I'm hanging out in the RV watching her do nothing, and when she does do something I think it's something then it turns out to be nothing, I'm def coping just fine! Hahahahahaha

hahaha I think we all get like that whether its our own foal or watching someone else LOL we just want them to foal so badly that we start seeing things. it will happen soon! I would say take a nap and I'll watch for a bit but I can't
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back