Suggestions for vacuums?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Dyson you pop out the canister put it over where you want the dirt to go then press a button and the bottom drops out.

I empty ours over the side of our deck since its mostly shavings, dirt & hair.

Bringing this back up.......another vacuum bit the dust, and I'm going to buy a Dyson. Any recommendations as to model? The Dyson Animal seems to come in two varieties, one with a ball and one without. DC17 and DC25, although I don't remember now which is which. Any preference anyone? I'm drowning in dog hair lol, need to do this quickly! You wouldn't think two small dogs would shed so much...

Jan

We ended up with the Bissell, Heavy Duty.

Pros: We could afford this one, we love how clean it is getting everything compared to what we had and I like the bagless canister. I like how the attachments work, and stay on vacuum when stored. Because we have a couple of different kind of floors and area carpets, I wanted to be able to turn off the brush sometimes. I like how the brushes are visible, removable and easy to clean...Then handheld attachment has a moving brush. Huge step up from the old vacuum we had. 5 year warranty. Really picks up dust and dog hair. Clean smell when finished.

Con: It is heavy and my 8 year old daughter has trouble using it....she was disappointed.

Latest posts

Back