Stud report help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKG miniatures

Reaction score
I was very sick for the last year. My stud was pasture bred with my mares but I never even realized that I didn't ask anyone to remind me of the stud report (AMHR). Is it still . possible ? No foals have been born yet. If this years foals are not registered I would be disappointed.

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure that for a fee you can send in a late stud report. I'd call the office ASAP and find out, or check out their website and see what you can find.

Yes, you can send in a late stallion report. It just means that you will have to pay the late fee of $25. Just fill out the report like usual and send it in with the work order--the late stallion report fee is noted on page two of the work order.

Absolutely, both AMHA and AMHR accept late stallion reports. But make sure to get them in now so that you dont get into issues of having to DNA the foals before you can register them (AMHA). There is a late fee for both registries for late stallion reports.

Absolutely, both AMHA and AMHR accept late stallion reports. But make sure to get them in now so that you dont get into issues of having to DNA the foals before you can register them (AMHA). There is a late fee for both registries for late stallion reports.
why would you have to do that ?

If the foal is born before a stallion report is filed in AMHA, you have to DNA the foal to prove he/she really is the foal of the stud and mare you state it is. At least that was the rule back 2 years ago when I was trying to get my foal registered that was not on the stallion report. I didn't have to do DNA for AMHR though.

Latest posts

Back