Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Renee - just a bit concerned about the timing for the cam to go down.
default_yes.gif

I sent a message to both numbers but I still haven't heard back and cam is still down.

It's a little bit worrying especially as Stormy was showing quite a V in those last pictures. If cam is down does an alarm still go off if something is happening or does someone have to set it off? (not sure how marestare actually works!) I am suprised that no-one has been woken by your text messages - my mobile 'screams' at me if a text comes through (most annoying most of the time!) It is just gone 6am over there, so hope someone maybe around before too long
default_yes.gif

This is not good - too long without being able to watch over Stormy - where is everyone?
default_new_shocked.gif

Ok so I called and spoke to a very nice but very SLEEPY man, hubby I would imagine. he is going to check now.

CAM IS BACK

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

No worries, hubby went for a cigarette so I called without him hearing
new_rofl.gif
or else it would have been
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

LOL!! I can picture you hiding in a broom cupboard whispering into your mobile phone .......hubby "what are you doing in there?"........Renee "just collecting the dustpan and brush darling".......hubby "Oh well done - the place needs a little tidying coz the family/in-laws are coming today"

Sorry - couldn't resist!!
default_wink.png

LOL!! I can picture you hiding in a broom cupboard whispering into your mobile phone .......hubby "what are you doing in there?"........Renee "just collecting the dustpan and brush darling".......hubby "Oh well done - the place needs a little tidying coz the family/in-laws are coming today"

Sorry - couldn't resist!!
default_wink.png
new_rofl.gif
Fantastic Anna but I will change a this part "Oh well done - the place needs a little tidying coz you are always on the computer"
new_rofl.gif

Firstly, I am so so so so so sorry about the cam being down for so long, and the bad timing of it. i am so glad she didnt foal, or i would be so upset.

Secondly, thank you all for the concern, and FINALLY getting us up!
default_biggrin.png
We were not angry, and ao happy that you got through with the call!

So, the computer restarted itself, and therefore the barn alarm did not reopen. I checked on her about 3 (I usually set my alarm to go off to check in the middle of the night randomly) the cam was up and fine, so must have gone down after that. My phone for some reason was on silent (I will check the volume before bed next time) So, the call to hubby's phone worked!
default_aktion033.gif
Again, so sorry everyone, and Thank you all!
default_saludando.gif

I will try for pics tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
so glad everything is ok Kara!! so you did get our msgs?? wanna make sure we have the right number for next time
default_yes.gif

good work renee!! n Anna!! your the best!!
default_biggrin.png

so glad everything is ok Kara!! so you did get our msgs?? wanna make sure we have the right number for next time
default_yes.gif

good work renee!! n Anna!! your the best!!
default_biggrin.png
I did get the texts, but not until I checked the phone after hubby got the call, because it was on silent. Checking tone volume now for tonight! I also found out why the computer was restarting so much. The AVG virus software was updating itself like twice a day , then needing to restart like every day! I changed it to manual updates, so hope that works! Sorry again all. I did get pics, going to post for you in a bit.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back