Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking close!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am glad to hear you say that, because i thought she looked a little smaller.

September 13th vs. September 17th!

/monthly_09_2011/post-43955-0-20450000-1315968272_thumb.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-43955-0-28776300-1316309287_thumb.jpg

vs. today

/monthly_09_2011/post-43955-0-25548300-1316528256_thumb.jpg

To me, it looks like she's dropped even further. Maybe it's just me -- but I think she's showing further progression and baby is 'going down' !
I hope you are right, when they are posted all next to each other it is a little easier to see a difference, thanks!

Ok, here is my concern after checking on Stormy tonight. i have attached a picture. There is something that looks like blood around her vulva area. Havent seen this before, and I am a little concerned about it. Here is a pic0920112011b.jpg

Oh and here are Stormys uneven "boobies" Cassie
default_laugh.png
. These are from tonight, a little muddy still from these rainy days.0920112012.jpg0920112011.jpg

hmmm, from the pic it looks like she has been butt rubbing n has scracthed herself till she bleeds... but WDIK, best to get Diane to check it out
default_smile.png
Diane?! stop playing with Volt for 2 seconds we want your opinion PLEASE!!! lol

udder maybe a little bit bigger again YAY!
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
she;s looking a bit bigger in the udders and she got a big belly

we all no how you feel its DRIVING US ALL NUTSSSSSSSSS
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, she definitley hasdropped some more
default_yes.gif
I can't see much change in udder... can next time maybe you could try them a bit zoomed out? so we get a bigger picture?! I know its hard... I hated thinking I could see changes with Suzie then the camera couldn't capture it LOL (it was definitley the cameras fault!!! LOL)

she is progressing!!

I think she could still loosen some more behind too... BWDIK just my opinion LOL

definite progressthough! YAY

I think her tummy still need to drop and she doesn't have an udder yet either. Can you remind me if she was out with the stallion after her breeding date of 18th sept. Can you feel much foal movement?

Thanks Renee

I was going to say the same thing Renee - she is well dropped but her tum still needs to move forward some and down into its V shape - expect it will all happen as her udder increases.
default_yes.gif

I think her tummy still need to drop and she doesn't have an udder yet either. Can you remind me if she was out with the stallion after her breeding date of 18th sept. Can you feel much foal movement?

Thanks Renee
She was in the pasture with our stallion, yes. So, hoping she just didnt take on Sept18th last year, and took the next date (otherwise, I really have to be concerned again about fescue)
default_unsure.png

I have not really been able to feel much fetal movement for awhile. I have a hard time distinguishing between fetal movement and Stormy belly movements. I think I felt it kick about a week ago, but since it is hard for me to feel I dont always feel. I can try again this evening when I feed her dinner...

OH good lord NO, Of course she is preggy, I am just trying to figure out when she might have it. If she was with the stallion until November she could very well be due the end Sept/ beg of Oct which is about what I would think looking at her tummy and udder, so don't worry
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back