Stolen minis in Marion Co. Fl....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Reaction score
This really bothers hubby and I. I also have to question if someone stole them prior to a mini show in Ocala, with hopes of selling them before or after the show. What does anyone think??? Does anyone know more??? I am devastated this happened where we live. I feel so bad that the little foal died.

Well, we're praying the mares are returned safely...

God Bless,

Lynn W

I know everyone has already discussed this, and I'm just not in the loop... KWIM??? So please fill me in..

This really bothers hubby and I. I also have to question if someone stole them prior to a mini show in Ocala, with hopes of selling them before or after the show. What does anyone think??? Does anyone know more??? I am devastated this happened where we live. I feel so bad that the little foal died.

Well, we're praying the mares are returned safely...

God Bless,

Lynn W

I know everyone has already discussed this, and I'm just not in the loop... KWIM??? So please fill me in..
I talked to BJ (the breeder of these two mares) yesterday....and no, they have not been found, and there are no clues as to who took them. :no: They said no one has come forward to say they saw anything....but SOMEBODY had to have seen something. The owner is just devastated.
default_crybaby.gif
:

Keep praying that they will be found...safe & sound.

Latest posts

Back