Who's going to the FL Mini Horse show in Ocala?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee005

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to the Mini Horse show in Ocala FL on the 15th of March.

Anyone else going? And if so do you know what time it starts?

Gary and I will be there with 5 or 6 horses. We have a yearling stallion we want to show for the 1st time and we are both going to try driving for the first time I think. The AMHR Show starts Friday at *AM and goes to around noon on Sat. Then the AMHA show starts at 2 on Sat and continues through Sunday. The Florida Miniature Horse Club meeting will be held between the two shows.

Please come and participate if you can. There are four judges so this is a great opportunity to get qualified or finish getting qualified for Nationals or Worlds. Hope to see many of you there.

Gary and I will be there with 5 or 6 horses. We have a yearling stallion we want to show for the 1st time and we are both going to try driving for the first time I think. The AMHR Show starts Friday at *AM and goes to around noon on Sat. Then the AMHA show starts at 2 on Sat and continues through Sunday. The Florida Miniature Horse Club meeting will be held between the two shows.

Please come and participate if you can. There are four judges so this is a great opportunity to get qualified or finish getting qualified for Nationals or Worlds. Hope to see many of you there.
Cool! I think Im going to try to go. Im sure it will give me some idea on how shows work. Who knows I might see you there.
default_smile.png

We will be going to observe! I am looking forward to it. We'll only be there Saturday afternoon/evening because we don't want to stay overnight, though.

[SIZE=12pt]I'll be there. Randy & Vicki Hart of Four Pines are coming down with 9 I believe. They will be bringing my yearling perlino filly (she comes home with me after the show) and 8 from Rainbow Ridge (Brandy Mameo and Gregg Beever). A lot of Florida people will be there as well.[/SIZE]

It should be fun!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back