Stolen Mini Donkeys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
A friend asked me to post this. These donkeys were in the Tri-State Ohio/Kentucky/West Virginia area. I have told her of all the ideas you all have come up with for finding stolen horses. I Hope they are found soon.

Copy of Email Sorry the pics are not in order.

[SIZE=12pt]PLEASE EVERYONE, THESE LITTLE DONKEYS WERE STOLEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS AGO NOW.. THEY ARE VERY, VERY LOVED PETS.. THERE WERE TAKEN FROM THEIR HOME THAT THEY HAVE KNOWN MOST OF THEIR LIVES. THERE IS ALSO A 4 1/2 MONTH OLD GREY DUN BABY THAT IS NOT PICTURED..I WILL POST NEW PICS AS SOON AS I CAN. PLEASE CROSSPOST AND SEND TO EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF TO HELP GET THIS LITTLE ONES HOME!!! THESE ARE OLDER PICTURES, BUT IT WILL GIVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.. THEY ALL ARE VERY LOVING AND WILL GO TO ANYONE. THESE GALS AND GUY ARE MISSING FROM THE KITTS HILL, OHIO AREA, BUT COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW.. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CHECK HORSE AUCTIONS IN YOUR AREA, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]FIRST PICTURE IS OF A MINIATURE GREY DUN JENNY. SHE IS 34" TALL, SHE WAS WEARING A RED HALTER AS IN HER PICTURE, BUT IT COULD BE GONE NOW. SHE IS 9 YEARS OLD. HER BABY WAS TAKEN ALSO, SHE IS A LITTLE GREY DUN BABY, 4 1/2 MONTHS OLD, WE DO NOT HAVE PICS OF HER, BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE HER MUM.. SO WATCH FOR A PAIR BEING SOLD. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]SECOND PICTURE IS OFF A STANDARD JENNY. SHE IS A VERY, VERY DARK BROWN/BLACK LADY. IN THE PICTURE IT DOES NOT SHOW, BUT UNDER HER LEFT EYE, SHE HAS A VERY LARGE CARCANOMA. THIS ALONE WILL MAKE HER STAND OUT FROM OTHER DONKEYS!! IT IS VET TREATED, AND SHE NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO HER OWNER TO BE TENDED TO. SHE IS 49" TALL. SHE IS 14 YEARS OLD..[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]THIRD PICTURE IS OF A VERY ADORABLE PAINT JACK, SWEET AS PIE.. PEPE IS 33" TALL AND IS 10 YEARS OLD. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]HE WILL LOVE UP TO ANYONE, LOVES ATTENTION. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANY OF THE BABIES, PLEASE CALL ANY OF THESE NUMBERS LISTED.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]740/533/9782[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]740/479/1540[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]740/532/3944[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]740/479/1566[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]740/479/1567 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]YOU MAY ALSO EMAIL.. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][email protected][/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]THANK YOU EVERYONE. I HOPE WE CAN BRING THE BABIES HOME, AND FIND THE ___ THAT TOOK THEM. [/SIZE]

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
check out the auction website www.ac4h.com they usually have donkeys also you might want to list them on the netposse website

I hope you find them.

That is HORRIBLE. I certainly hope you find these babies. I have one miniature Donkey (Reggie) that I would just die if something happened to.

Happy ending! they were found yesterday. Some guy had them locked up in his barn and tried to keep them a secret. Someone saw one out with his horses and called it in. The Sheriff wouldn't help so the owners had to go and confront the gut themselves. Whaco situation, but at least they are home now. Thanks for all your well wishes!

Glad to hear they've been found and are back home. What an odd situation that the sheriff refused to get involved. I can't imagine him shirking his responsibility; thus being responsible for what might have been an ugly confrontation when the actual owner went to get them back. Could have been a bad scene.

So happy someone has a happy ending. I suspect someone is hiding my Nicki, if they want a mini that bad I have some colts I would have worked with them on...if there where a good home...no it's no questions asked..and as they leave buckshot in thier A#@!@#

Sorry, I go from depressed to angry..and back again

So happy she found her fur babies, I know how she felt.

So glad they were found. Too bad modern day horse thieves cannot be hung like back in the old days. GITTAROPE!

That is great news. I can't believe the Sheriff wouldn't assist. I agree with a previous poster that it could have been a really bad scene. So glad it has a happy ending.

Nancy, I really hope you find your baby soon. Any luck contacting the auction houses?

Latest posts

Back