STALLION OWNERS!! - I want to see your boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment, we have 2 stallions (the 2nd one is recent that we got in a bit of a trade)....BOTH are scheduled to be gelded in the next week!! We are no longer breeding so "snip snip"!

The new boy, Royal, is an 8 yr old AMHA/AMHR chestnut Pharaoh g-son. He is 31" and broke to drive. Not sure what our plans are for him yet.

Khan is our 3 yr old ASPC/AMHR black bay J C's Jenga son that we have owned since he was a weanling. He is 34"-35" tall (depending on who measures) and is a National Futurity Champion and National All-Star Champion. I LOVE this horse and did not want to sell him as a stallion. He will become my KICK BUTT show gelding! (I will cry when I geld him, tho!)

photo (3).JPG

scan0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, Khan really WILL be a kick butt show gelding!
default_yes.gif

Leeana love those ponies!
default_wub.png

Thanks country mini and Lil timber buck! I love my Pooka!!!
default_drool5.gif

Some things you might consider short of clipping. Not sure how cold it is where you are, but a good soaking rain (or hose) can wet down the hair and give a good idea of how they will look clipped. It is raining here today and our wet, un-clipped foals look pretty good!
We are in the middle of flood rain so I took a video of Wazza totally drenched. He STILL looks fat so we might have to switch from lucerne to oaten hay (I'm assuming oaten hay is safe for minis, can somebody let me know if its not).

Anyways here's my quick video, please excuse the poor filming and that massive pole in the road. It was freezing and i'm shaking and didn't want to go out into the rain lol. Also, any conformation critics please feel welcome to have a say, i have really bad barn blindness lol

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple more photos of him. First one is when I first got him, when he was even fatter.

Wazza and Sweety - Copy.JPG

DSCF8176.JPG

27052012_001.jpg

These are our two guys, the first one is Curry's Poco Diablo, ASPC/AMHR

diablo09a.jpg

and this one is Royal Flash of Fire, ASPC/AMHR

DSC05478.jpg

Latest posts

Back