Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you today Linda! I hope you are feeling better
default_wub.png

Love, Joyce

Well the insurance is just SO great. After the run around they decided to try two different ones before I can go on the one the dr ordered. I have been assured that they work well but c'mon this is ridiculous. I have to try two patches to see if they work instead of what the dr has ordered. Health care in this country is nothing but a JOKE. The drug companies and the insurance companies run it not anyone else. I still hurt majorly but Paul will be bringing home the patch after his last client. Love you guys, Linda

Linda I am so sorry to hear this, and this is SO TRUE!!

This is what is scaring me about waiting to see if they will do a scan for me, because the Dr. already warned me that they like to 'try other things' first before they allow the scan. WHY do they think this type of care is the way to go??!!!! THEY are not the ones sitting there suffering, in pain, or hoping that they dont run out of time before the insurance finally decides to 'allow them' to move forward.

They over ride what the doctors prescribe based on what they SEE and HEAR from their patients.... it is RIDICULOUS and really TICKS ME OFF!!

Linda, am still sending prayers your way and think about you a lot. You have helped me out a lot and to have hope on this end here with Clyde..... Wishing you the very best- keep us posted!!

I hope to God the patch makes you feel better. I can't believe the ins. companys can get away with all the crap they do. Absolutely unreal!

Praying for you more!!

Love, Joyce

Dear Linda,

Thinking of you today and hoping that you got your patch and are feeling better.

Please don't let this rainy day get you down. Tomorrow is the first day of spring and hopefully the onset of warmer, sunnier weather!

See you soon.

Love,

Sue

We did talk to the dr last night. The patch works in conjunction with the oxycodone, Guess its not good news at all. The tumor has increased by 50% and the pain is incredible. Miracles still do happen and that is what we are praying for. I guess I have to go back to chemo again. I plan on being out there working my guys as long as I can. All of you have been so wonderful I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I am so tired with this medication but at least I can function and do what I want to for the most part. Love you all and keep those prayers coming. Linda

Oh Linda, sorry to hear you are going back on chemo again. Dog gone it. My SO is having a hard time with keeping the pain away also- he's on a long acting morphine with a fast acting with it through the day. Works okay, but there are times it still doesnt quite get it.

Will continue prayers for you! And yes, continue to enjoy your horses and the beautiful upcoming spring weather!

Oh Linda. You know each day I pray for a mircale for you, you will get one. Now that I can get to the house with no problem you say the word and Lizzie, mom and I are there with a drop of the hate to help you with anything you need or the family.

We love you all bunches!!!

Words can not express how sad I feel for you and your family. I will keep the prayers coming as will many other of your friends that love you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out with the family or animals. I have plenty of room and can make room for another horse or 2. How that the weather is getting better the sunshine will do wonders for you.

praying-animated-animation-praying-.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes Linda, we will definately continue praying for your miracle. I wish there was more I could do for you.
default_pray.gif
:pray

Linda, I wish there was more I could do for you. You always have my prayers.

Prayers still coming from here too. Think of you all the time and wish there was more I could do.

Mary

Linda, you know I send for you each night along with my prayers to you all.

Oh Linda, I wish it had been better news, I hate to hear that you are in pain.
default_sad.png
Praying for you, and for your miracle. {{{hugs}}}}

Hi Linda, I hope you're feeling better today. I know you can beat this!!!!! You are amazing and strong!! You can kick this in the butt!!! If you need Chemo again, you get it! Keep fighting this, I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS!!!!!

Love you!!!

Joyce

Back