Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to update you on what has been going on. I got a call from the oncologist this am and I guess the rest of the blood report wasn't as good as we thought. He is scheduling me for a CT scan as soon as he can get me in due to the liver. I know you are all praying for me and my family and I so appreciate it because prayers can cause miracles to happen. I really hope this is nothing but my husband and kids have gone through so much just please pray this comes out all right. Love you all, Linda

TONS of prayers from us!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Art and Theresa

Continued throughts and prayer are coming your way. I know you will get through this scare.

I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

My prayers are with you, your family, and your doctors and technicians.

Prayers headed your way Linda!
default_pray.gif
:pray Not knowing what's going on is so stressful!! Hang in there. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

You've got prayers coming your way.

Love you

Bonnie

Linda, here come the prayers, you are feeling them come to you now, let them in and let them heal you.

Have you ever watched Louise Hay-How to Heal Your Life? It is a wonderful movie, there is a book too.

Her affirmation cards are wonderful and a must-

Here are a couple examples...

My Body is always working toward optimum health. My body wants to be whole and healthy. I cooperate and become healthy, whole, and complete... I Listen with Love to my body's messages.

I create peacefulness in my mind, and my body reflects this peacefulness as perfect health. I Love My Body.

Thinking of you surrounded in God's Healing White Light.......

Every night visualize yourself in that Light. Blessings.

Linda, I always keep track of 'your' threads; You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! May God bless and keep you....

Margo

Dear Linda,

I am so sorry about your blood work. You are always in my prayers.

Love,

Sue

Linda, you are in my good thoughts and prayers......I think of you often. May God bless you and heal you.

Linda-

More prayers coming your way. Stay strong and determined.

Barbie

Back