Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love that, despite what is NEEDED for good health care, the insurance companies dictate what we do and dont get, or who we can or cant see.........

Hope they get it done ASAP so you can get in there quickly!

Linda, you are in my thoughts and prayers, and the insurance had better approve the CT scan asap! {{hugs}}

Linda,

I am always thinking of you and praying for you and your family. I can't wait to see you this afternoon.

Love,

Makayla

Dear Linda,

Makayla and I really enjoyed our visit with you today. Although you seemed very tired.

Please get some rest my friend.

Love you,

Sue

Sending you some extra prayers and hoping that you start feeling a bit better. Miss you my friend. Courtney give mom a hug for me. Diana

praying-animated-animation-praying-.gif

Just to give an update. I go in for the scan tomorrow afternoon. I have been in so much pain I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I pray they can fix whatever is causing this because I know I am not a wimp but it really really hurts. Thank you so very much my friend Bonnie. You went above and beyond last night. Love you all, Linda

I am so sorry you are in so much pain! Good luck tomorrow. ALL of us are praying for you.

Carol

Linda,

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I wish I could just take it all away.

Love you,

Sue

I was feeling a bit better this afternoon and was helping Paul outside. I wondered why Razz was in the big paddock because she is so aggressive its not a good place for her to be. Hubby distracted me for two seconds and she went to kick Becky and nailed me full force just above the knee on the outside on the right leg. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! If she had of hit my knee she would have shattered it thats how hard she hit. Not her fault. Took my eyes of her and was distracted by Hubby. Oh well. One more pain and a whopper of a huge bruise. Lucky I can put my foot down if I was a horse they would shoot me. One thing you will get a chuckle out of though. We have a rooster that is recovering from being beat to heck by the other birds. Right now he is in the house. He is following me around and lets me know I have to share my food with him especially fruit. He is so hysterically funny. I don't condone chickens in the house but this bird takes the cake. His name is Sherman. Love you guys, Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang in there Linda, I know that you are a very stronged person and this is just a small set back. I'll be thinking and praying tomorrow and everyday.

We know that Becky wouldn't kick you for no reason. She loves you to much to hurt you.

Talk with you later. Love ya Diana

Ouch!! I hope your leg feels better quick!

LOL about Sherman-- I think we need pics!!!
default_wink.png

LOL! Thats a great story about the rooster!! I'm sorry you got your leg wacked! My dang little colt bites me in the butt and turns and runs the other way! :arg!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I honestly think the spring sunshine and warmth will help alot too. Come on SPRING and HORSE SHOWS!!!!!

Love you Linda!!

Joyce

Pain really really bad today. I go in at 2:30 for the CT scan. I really hope they can give me something for this. Love you, Linda

it breaks my heart to think you are in so much pain, linda. you have been on my mind every single day. lots of prayers are being said from here. have you discussed the pain issues with your doctor? you have every right to ask for stronger meds!

Prayers for you Linda. I hope they give you something good for the pain. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you can check in tonight and let us know how you are.

Love, Joyce

I think we have matching bruises. I went to feel a mare bagging up and wow she got me good!!

Hoping your pain is better and sending prayers for your scan!

I hope they can get your pain meds squared away. The SO has tremendous pain but it has been managable with the right meds- they just had to find the right amount without over doing. I dont know how he stood it for so long.

Am sending prayers your way my friend, that your scan goes well.

Shame on the horse, and that is pretty funny about Sherman. He doesnt do well with the other birds but obviously thinks he rules the roost in your house, LOL

Latest posts

Back