Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang in there! Been there! Know how you feel.
default_wub.png

Keeping you in my prayers Linda. Stay positive we are all thinking of you and your family.

Blessings to you Linda.

Prayers to you Linda and your family.

As you have had all along Linda, you have my prayers, wishes & healing thoughts.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Linda,

Dominick & I are sending you special prayers and will continue to keep in ours..

Love & Prayers coming your way
default_wub.png

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

Linda, thoughts of you and prayers for healing are never far away. I think of you often my friend.... God be with you all and provide his peace in your hearts. "For by His Stripes we are healed" Trust and believe.

Lyn

Oh Linda, you KNOW I am wishing you the best and sending tons of prayers! You have already beat their odds way beyond what they told you, so hang in there- I know you can continue doing it!

Please post any news as soon as you can... you know we are all with you and thinking of you!
default_wub.png

We are STILL waiting for the insurance to approve the CT scan. Hopefully by tonight we will have an appt and know what the heck is going on. Its actually 3 scans in one so thats why they [the insurance] is being so tough. Linda

Latest posts

Back