Something new for Minis to do - It a secret :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to hitch my little guy to a plastic saucer sled and drive him in the snow. Lesson learned: place a pillow between your seat and the sled.

I would love to see pictures of this
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of me driving our not-quite-3 year old who has not been hooked to cart yet, so this is training for her. Plus it is FUN!!

20150225-sledding-002.jpg

Awww - Mary she is looking WONDERFUL!!!

The suspense is "killer" - when is the reveal???

I would so love to go sledding like that.

Okay another hint: This item is being custom made for my mini because I have searched for years to purchase it, but never found it manufactured for a mini. Found a place that is willing and that took some effort and other types of animals can use it.

So when I get it you will get to see it. Still being built - so hopefully soon. Suspense is killing me to.

No driving. Although the mini it is for does drive.

An Easter Bonnet no, but giving me idea

And what is a stoneboat?

Is it mini sized flippers, swimmies and a snorkel? I could use a set of these for mine because as all of this snow melts everything is going to be under water.

I'm voting on the pack saddle (sawbuck/panniers) idea; simply because I had to wait to have one built for Baby.

I waited 10 minutes to see if I could edit my post... apparently not.

(...had noticed comments on Back Porch part of forum, regarding editing.)

Anyway, to summarize the clues:

--item is usable on other animals

--item being custom-built

--item used outdoors

--use is for "other than the normal: driving, showing, being used as a therapy horse, hiking, etc."

--for use on a "sweet tempered "pet" mini"

hmph.

I guess my pack saddle guess is incorrect, because that would fall under "hiking." ??

No to the pack saddle but could be related to a point

A stone boat - way back when we had a draft mare - was a flat bottomed solidly built 'sled' that was used to pick up and haul - stones from field clearing/hay bales/ wood/ or other farm type items. It did not have wheels and was not especially big - about 3' by 5' - with a small rim around it. This may not be true everywhere , but that is what a stone boat was in our neck of the woods.

Ski- joring? Are you going ski-joring?

Getting close. a little delay by makers getting all the measurements, but should have soon.

A little platform like circus ponies wear for a little dog to sit,ride and do tricks on????????????
default_unsure.png
default_impatient.jpg

Latest posts

Back