Something new for Minis to do - It a secret :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3234

Reaction score
I have been looking for years some different things to do with my mini other than the normal: driving, showing, being used as a therapy horse, hiking, etc.

I looked for years to do this and now in a couple of weeks it will be coming true. I'll give you a hint: anyone with a sweet tempered "pet" mini may want this item. Keep you posted.....

default_thumbup.gif
I need to know!!

I have to wait this long to get it and then will reveal it.
default_smile.png

I want to know. Maybe it is something I can do with mine. I just brush mine and play with them.

I want to know!

How about another hint.............? Bigger than a breadbox? Can you bring it in the house? Fit it in your closet? Purse? Wine glass?
default_biggrin.png

No, but nice try. I've already used that idea with the Hoola Hoop. Great for placing on the ground and teaching them to ground tie/target spot, walking thru it & picking it up.
default_smile.png

An easel maybe? I heard about painting with horses years ago and decided to try it and it's lots of fun. Something different to do if you're looking for other activities besides the basics. Anyway, can't wait for the surprise.

I have no idea what the OP has in mind but I can recommend Horse Agility as something new and different (and very inexpensive) to do with your minis. All you need is some basic obstacles to try it, and go to the website each month for the course. If you want to enter the on-line competition, there is a cost but still a LOT cheaper than showing, plus no trailering, clipping, or show clothes!

http://www.thehorseagilityclub.com/ and some info on our website too: http://www.ontargetminiatures.com/images/pdfs/Introduction%20to%20Horse%20Agility.pdf.

I'll give more hints as it gets closer to me actually getting it. Listen to all these wonderful idea. The kids play pool sounds like a great way for minis just to have fun in the summer.

Latest posts

Back