Something new for Minis to do - It a secret :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait! This has been a fun topic, if slightly maddening because we have to WAIT!!

A hot air balloon!
default_new_rofl.gif

Drum roll please ...............................................................
default_biggrin.png

Okay - reveal day. Just got my delivery. It is a Tote Cart - all aluminum so can be transported in the back of your car seat or trunk.

How many times have you gone for walks and thought how great it would be if your horse could carry all of your stuff. I just love mine because I can go different places such as when my husband goes on his photo shoots and he now does not have to take a heavy back pack or when we just want to take our mini out, we can now do this and she totes the folding chairs, coolers, etc.

I know some will thing it lame, but I know others will really like the concept. I have looked for two years and there is nothing like it. I have found some wooden ones but in Arizona wood drys out quickly and it weighs a ton. This little cart was made to fit your standard harness. It kind of like a Beta Cart made especially for my little Mini by Janet Moyer of Custom Dogs Carts.

IMG_0638 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How fun! We go hiking with the minis and the kids and the kids are always picking up pinecones and other treasures. This would also be great to pack a picnic lunch in and all the drinks. Love it!

What a clever idea! That looks really well made - good for lots of miles!

Love it! Thanks for sharing and giving us such a fun, and slightly goofy, conversation!

By the way, it is way better than a hot air balloon!
default_yes.gif

That's pretty nifty! How much can it carry weight-wise? (Sorry if that's a dumb question.)

By the way, I was admiring your cacti in the background.

This particular cart I believe can carry 50lb, but like I said it depends on what you want her to build.

Awesome idea! If I had one of those things I would have my minis cart their own hay and water instead of breaking my back carting it to them in the wheelbarrow. Have fun with it.

I don't know if you could say she enjoys it, but it is a lot lighter than the regular driving cart and wonderful for me to be able to take with us and/or have her haul stuff around the property
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back