Some people will do anything for a laugh...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hang on untill i wipe my keyboard tony.........THAT IS THE BEST COSTUME IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SURE DID LOOK LIKE A CROWD PLEASER LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:aktion033: WONDERFUL! It is just after 6am and I just pulled my poor groggy 10 year old over to look and he noticed the hair of you and Lauren was opposite black and white
default_rolleyes.gif
: Boys...

Hey Tony,

You and Lauren need to come to the Halloween Spooktacular show and show in the costume class there! I bet you would walk away a winner. Great costumes for both of you!

Karen

You look amazing in a dress!
default_yes.gif
:

And you really have to give me the number of your hairdresser, wow! :bgrin

Congrats on your win, I´m sure you had a blast! :aktion033:

Oh Tony, that must have been a real drag. Get it? Drag? LOL Great costumes! And who does your hair? LOL

Fran

Hey lady your slip is showing! :lol:

You all looked great! Congrats!
default_yes.gif
:

Tony, I missed seeing you and Lauren in those classes, but wow, those costumes are PRICELESS!!! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Oh Tony!

What a hoot! I am sorry I missed that class, but was late at arriving to the show.

Congrats on your wins!

Beth

Tony and Lauren,

LOVE the costume!! And obviously being a spotted lover, LOVE your dalmation! I don't think you could have done anything to make that any better LOL!!!!!

Had to
default_poke.gif
: myself first, thought I was dreaming then :new_rofl: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: ! Oh My can't stop, tears rolling down, keyboard flooded :lol: :lol:

Now I think I am under control, fabulous costumes, best I have ever seen, love your 'dalmatian'.

Yvonne

Well done! The unfortunate thing is you have to try to surpass yourself next year. My saddle club has won the Christmas Parade every year we enter and it gets harder and harder to keep topping outself! You did one heck of a job!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

thats amazing congrats!

Lauren looks absolutely fantastic - I can see why the top 10!! Great job , Lauren :aktion033: :aktion033:

You on the other hand......I'm still holding my sides! Definately a Kodak moment (but I bet a video would be even better! :lol:

Oh Tony, that is too funny!!!!!!!! What a great costume and idea and yes, your daughter is lovely under that makeup!! She has an award winning smile, that's for sure!! :bgrin

That is just great- thanks so much for sharing!!!

:new_shocked: That picture is priceless!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Tony and Lauren,

How cool!! Those costumes are great and you are both such good sports!!

That little dalmation is just adorable!

Congratulations to both of you!!

It is the fun things like this that make me just love this forum and the lovely little miniature horse!!

Perfect.......just perfect. :bgrin Lauren looks beautiful but Tony.........WOW!! Loved your "dalmation" Wish we could see more from the costume class.

Latest posts

Back