Some people will do anything for a laugh...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Lauren and I took advantage of our tiny 27" "dalmation" and each showed him in the appropriate costume classes. Lauren took Top Ten and I was lucky enough to win the adult division.

Little America's Kickapoo Joy Boy

joyboylaurenDSC_3447.jpg

joyboylaurenDSC_3440.jpg

joyboytonyDSC_3469.jpg

OMG!!!! TOO FUNNY!!! :new_shocked: :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :lol: :aktion033:

You two were truly creative with that one!

MA

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Tony, that is priceless!! :)))

Congrats!!!!!!

Susan O.

That is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen! How clever!! :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

Tony,

First may I say, that costume is GREAT !

Congraulations on a well deserved win.

I would like everyone to know what a pleasure it is to watch Tony at these shows. I have NEVER met anyone who ALWAYS has a smile on his face , no matter what.

and you did a great job during the sale Tony.

I didnt get there in time to see Lauren show , but I am sure did a great job also.

Linda Killion

Oh wow, Lauren is stunning!
default_yes.gif
: So is the colt. Aw what the heck, Tony, you looked smashing as well! :bgrin

Did you SING? :bgrin

:risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

Great costume. Great job. Way to go both you and Lauren.

Tony - those photos are just priceless!!!! Back on Broadway!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Liz R.

HI Tony I was lucky enough to see Lauren in person at the costume class. Right after that I got to meet you and Lauren in person. It was wonderful to meet you and your family. Congradulations on all your wins. :aktion033:

Carlene

Oh My! I think ya'll both did muy bueno!! So hilarious to see you all dressed to the nines!! Really, so very funny! I couldn't believe my eyes at first, I kept going back to see Lauren and then realized it was you in the long dress!!!

Thank you for showing what fun can be had and that it was clean family entertainment!!

God Bless all your family and your darlin' four legged friends!

K. D.

Spring, TX

There I go. Spitting on my monitor again... and no Lauren, it wasn't your fault, it was the other "lady"....

That is one really good costume and is perfect!! Outstandingly well done! :aktion033: :lol:

Uhhmmm...wow! *LOL*

Very cool.

Liz M.

hehehehehehahahahahalolololol :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :risa8: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

Funny and Oh so creative!!!! Wow U definitly deserved that win, u all look GREAT!!! Thanks for a smile.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to have to show these pictures to everyone (yes, I DO force my friends to stay updated on my adventures wandering the internet)they'll probably yell at me for obsessing over minis again, but that's just too funny.

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:
default_cheers.gif
:

That last photo just says it all..... :lol:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back