Some new pictures of a few of the boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Pulled three of the boys for some quick pictures.. The two youngins I have someone looking at and Sky I just snapped some pictures for fun!
default_smile.png

First is my boy Sky
default_wub.png
FINALLY have a new cart so look for this guy under cart next spring! yay!

Sky5.jpg

Sky4.jpg

Sky3.jpg

SKy2.jpg

What are you looking at?:

sky.jpg

Then we have Axel, 2-year old:

Cutout7.jpg

Cutout6.jpg

Cutout4.jpg

Cutout3.jpg

I think it's pretty amazing how he was born with no facial white and now looks like this as a coming 2 year old:

Cutout1.jpg

SMILE!:

Cutout5.jpg

And last but not least is Vader, 2007 colt:

4.jpg

3.jpg

I think I am in the minority because I LOVE to see them in their fluffy winter coats.
default_wub.png
Just as pretty as the slick summer coats in their own way. Your guys are gorgeous!! That white face IS interesting considering he was not born with it. I also really like the white circles around Vadar's eyes. Very cool.

i think your pics are great!! And i love fuzzy pictures
default_smile.png
Ive always wanted an overlossa!

Very pretty fuzzy pictures! My boy is getting fuzzy too. I love the fuzzies, but don't like winter! Who figures that someone who doesn't like cold lives in Nebraska!!!!

Thanks everyone! I love the fuzzies too, just as much as I love the slick summer coats.. lol I love Sky's winter coat, gets soooo blue colored!
default_wub.png

I'm excited about finally having a cart.. Just got to get a couple things fixed on our one harness and/or find a new one.. Sky will be my first project.. The boy can move so can't wait to see him under cart.. If Axel's still here come spring then I'll start working him groudn driving/under harness and get him accustomed to the empty cart.. We'll see! Time will tell!

They are all cute boys! Axel is my favorite, he looks like he can be quite the like ham. I cant beleive how big Vader has gotten already. Love the woolies!

Love the photo of Sky looking behind.
default_wub.png

The winter fuzzies are my all time favourite too. What beautiful horses you have.

Latest posts

Back