Show off your appaloosa minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracy I have to say that is a very nice horse you have that Westwind horse!

Hairican,

Your buckskin blue eyed appaloosa is so cute.Did you breed the mare back the same way for next year?

Yes we did but no telling if the mare is pregnant or not, we certainly hope so. But both parents are in their 20s so Who knows!

Here is my two year old near leopard appaloosa gelding, Six Gems Spotted Fever.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

This is Hidden Jewels BTS Ricochet. He is a smutty buckskin showing appy signs with mottling and striped hooves. I always love the color his dam, Tiny Trotters Windflower produces!

RICKY003.jpg

Here is my sweetie LHR Tattoo'd Twizzler. He is such a gentleman
default_yes.gif
: So willing and he has such a sweet disposition
default_smile.png
I just love him
default_wub.png
:

MVC-003F2.jpg

Horsey3.png

Horsey12-1.jpg

Horsey22.png

This is a near leopard varnish roan appaloosa colt that we raised out of C-Chief Proud Eagle - He has always been one of our favorites.

tues2.jpg

MedicineMidland1.jpg

HI Tommy, Thanks for the good words on Medicine Man. He's a fantastic boy. He is 18 years old but he doesn't seem to know it! I started showing him at 13 and driving him at 15. We showed him in color, halter, model, showmanship and Cpuntry pleasure driving.He was an awesome driving machine, winning almost every class entered. Unfortunantly he had a major injury just over a year ago and can no longer be shown, but he is stiil our main man!! I can't wait to show the new guy Duke this summer!!!

Here at Lovepatch Farms we are concentrating on "movement" - and, of course, to have superior movement you have to have correct conformation. Our principal sire was a National Champion at 3 years old, and is extremely prepotent at passing on his wonderful way of going and his kind disposition. If you are considering breeding for an Appaloosa driving horse, please consider our classic few spot stallion, Quicksilver's Khemosabi.

Khemo-Rt_Shadow.jpg

Click below to learn more about Khemosabi.

Quicksilvers Khemosabi

Here are some of his this year's babies keeping snug and warm in this rainy season.

Weannies.jpg

You can see more of our other stallions by checking out our Stallion page

Thanks for looking
default_yes.gif
:

Have a great Holiday Season ~

sorry shes not very loud...but i love her and she IS reg'd appy...so here ya go!

Sprucelane Little Dixie
BandD033.jpg

Dtrotnice.jpg

WOW.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dixie2.jpg

This is Dance at about 5-6 months old. She is a pintolossa. I hope u can see her spots pretty good.

P1010102.jpg

Oh and that blue eye!!! She is a very sweet little girl.

here is our only appy mini... she is a miniature mule, she had a mini appaloosa mama and a mini donkey dad...

Little Miss Maggie

Minis008.jpg

P1010035.jpg

in her winter woolies she looks like a roan, her appy doesn't show much until she sheds out

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one of our pretty show mares - HERITAGE CHERRI COLA - Sorrel/Blanket Appaloosa - Foaled 6/15/00 (She is the horse in our avatar)

This appaloosa filly sired by Shadow Oaks Freckles and out of Heritage Chocolate Soda, is one of the most elegant and refined miniature Appaloosas you will ever see! Correct and nicely balanced, this pretty headed filly is a definite asset to our Appaloosa breeding program.

Cherri_Burbank04.jpg

She will be starting her driving training this spring . . .

This is one of our senior stallions Sulphuras Apache Moonlite . . . he has produced some very nice loud color babies . . .

Moonlite_04LeftHd.jpg

You can see more of him on his page.

Thanks for looking
default_yes.gif
:

Ok bear with me this is my first ever post!!
default_smile.png
These are a few of my minis all the way here in NEw Zealand

my silver bay appy filly.....

georgia005.jpg

my pintaloosa colt....

AppyGoLucky.jpg

my filly....

Jazztime.jpg

Chanel

Here is my stallion he shows only appy markings but he does have pinto background.

Lucky Four Links Goldstrike

goldstrikedarkrightsdie.JPG

Another one of my stallions doesn't carry any pinto blood

Knight Stars Shaboom

shaboomrunleft4-27-03.jpg

www.spiritthunder.net

Ok, anyone that knows me knows I dont 'do' pintoloosas, but countrycharm, your colt is really STRIKING to look at- not only the color either. What a nice boy!

Ahhhhhhh
default_wub.png
: just love all these spots!! Just fabulous!

Ahhhhhhh
default_wub.png
: just love all these spots!! Just fabulous!

U got that right Laurie, I just love all the pretty appys on here! But I have to say after drooling over all these I now cant wait till foaling season to see what we will be getting in our 07 foal crop, and everyone e
dreamslatefillylaynnew.jpg
lses too!!! Heres hoping for lots of little spotted and blanketed butts for us all
default_yes.gif
:

THEY ARE ALL GEORGOUS. i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LEOPARD MARE..................BREEDING QUALITY OR NOT..................ANY TAKERS OUT THERE THAT NEED A HOME FOR A PET QUALTITY MARE.............

Latest posts

Back