SHE DID IT! Yeah! Now we can go on vacation...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAM

Reaction score
The beautiful Mill Creek Valley~Prineville, OR
Just in the nick of time too. Our Missy had her foal last night at 12:30am, a perlino filly, out of our buckskin White Russian son "Incredible". We were praying she would have it before we left on our trip next week so we didn't have to take her to NW Mare Services to foal her out and she didn't let us down. The filly is 19" with a 6 1/2" cannon bone and has the absolute sweetest, most docile temperament of any foal I have had. Now I need help with a name. I have a list of some I have written down but wanted to see what you guys can come up with.
default_smile.png

Her sire is aAprinas Buckin Incredible, a White Russian son and her dam is a Marguerite Cox, Just bred mare, Just Miss So So. There is a history behind that name that I won't go into here.
default_wink.png
: Anyway, what do you think for a name for our sweet little girl? We would like to have Incredible's name in there somewhere and our barn name is CAM (Cascade Arabians & Miniatures). Thanks guys!
default_smile.png

CAM Incredible's....

Filly2.jpg

Filly1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Debra -- She looks exciting!

MA

Cam Incredibles So So Fine and call her Soso for a barn name.She is so so cute

Congratulations, you already know I love her!

I guess so far, Kyan was his only boy, not bad 5/6 fillies! Hope he keeps up his filly streak for you, and perlino, wowee!

I would love to see pics when she's had a chance to unfold those long legs. One thing's for sure is that every single one of his foals has been as sweet as can be.

CAM Miss So Incredible

or

CAM So Incredible Miss

Another version:

CAM Incredible's Buckin' So & So

?

L.

Isn't she adorable and she came on time for you. How bout CAM Incredible Sojourn? I know different but it's what I got! Sojie for short. :eek:

The first name that popped in to my head was So Incredible and she fits that.......

Great names guys! I have had some via emails too that fit with what you are coming up with. I love the ideas and feel free to keep adding to the list. I will likely run them all by my kids who have decided THEY are going to name this foal because "Mom! You ALWAYS get to name them!" :bgrin

No name suggestions here but what a little beauty! Congratulations!!! Enjoy your vacation.

Tammie~

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: She's beautiful.
default_wub.png
: At least she came through for you and now you can go on vacation and have some fun!!

Congratulations!! She is a precious little beauty!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back