Secure contact phone number for AOL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMeadows

Reaction score
Hi All

I was hoping someone could e-mail what they KNOW to be a truly secure phone number to contact AOL. A couple of days ago I went "online" to update my debit card info from WaMu to Chase and whammo the next day someone was trying to use my debit number to purchase all kinds of stuff - needlesstosay it has been a HUGE hassle to close everything out and reopen, get a new card, etc, etc, etc.

Problem is - I still want to keep my AOL account, but don't trust going to the web and using any of the links because I am kind of thinking that the link I used might have been one of those "fake websites".

Anyway - now I am completely paranoid, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Stacy

I had a similar problem with Wells Fargo card.I used my card to send for some samples of tooth whitening stuff on computer-got charged shipping for that plus $500 of pills I didn't order and didn't want.

called Wells Fargo and they gave me new card and investigated claim(I lost&had to pay all)now someone is using new card(which I never even activated-still in the envelope) Yesterday I cancelled all cards with them.If they can't protect me they can't have my business.It may lower my credit score by cancelling, but I can't pay for stuff I didn't order.These credit card companies have us all by the short hairs.Good luck with AOL sometimes it is hard to get to the right person and may take a while.Good luck getting someone whose English you can understand.So many of our technical jobs are in some foreign country.

Latest posts

Back