Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to post. I'm really easy going. I love anything horsey or to do with horses. I love unique picture frames. I like unique things that you don't see every day. I collect christmas carousel horses and rocking horses. Honestly, I'm very easy going.

Thankyou

I waited on my person to post something for a while yet, and she still hasn't. I tried to play private ivestigator, but she only has a few posts, and they dont say anything specific about her horses. The list I have for her was quite short and sweet, anything horse related, books, shirts. Looks like Im gonna have to get her whatever I like within those catagories! Hopefully she will like it.

default_new_shocked.gif
okay im way way late getting to post for my secret santa any ideas i might like ! well thats truck driving !
default_wacko.png
I drive a semi for a living and I have been away for weeks at a time and when i get home well i just play with my kiddos ( the horses that is !)

Okay well I just moved into a new house with my new hubby and well anything that might go well in the new house that might be horse related or candles are okay too we burn them up around here my style is a bit of whatever i like hard to describe !

I have right now large horses my mini lives at my bestest friends house and Ive been wanting a new orangy colored halter and matching lead for my chestnut arabian mare but I just tend not to buy things for myself.

I love sweatshirts too and would need xl Id be wearing it while at work so a dark grey or darker color would be better than white thatd be soo hard to keep clean out in the oilfield doing what i do.

I also like christmas ornimants with horse stuff on it. I also have chickens and like stuff like that for my kitchen as well

uh but most of all and i know its way to expensive is the book that is the new mini book and my pic is in it with a few of REO's horses IM IN A BOOK and just havent gotten around to buyin it formyself id rather buy for others !

Still waitin on my person to post but i guess id have to just pick somethin out that i hope she will like

sorry im so late posting

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE !
default_biggrin.png

Oh I'm so late posting! Sorry Secret Santa!

I'm not picky at all! I like homemade things, store things, actually anything that comes from your heart that you think I'd like! Signs for my barn, funny, horsey, old looking. I really need some Cowboy Magic Green spot remover! I just ran out! Halters in Large or XL or leads. A hard stiff brush for getting all the yuckys out! I love Christmas ornaments of any kind! I collect Trail of painted Ponies, so those orniments would be nice.( I keep my collection up all year so it would be nice to think of my Secret Santa when I look at them! ) I quilt so any fabric and or thread you may think I'd like! I like milk chocolate and any homemade goodies! Oh... or a really nice comfey pair of socks! Or a mug! And I LOVE funky warm hats!!! The warmer the better!!! LOL!!!!

Those are just quick thoughts but I'd really be happy with anything!

Thank you secret santa!!!!! Your the best!!!!
default_yes.gif

This is so exciting! I already have my shopping done! Just waiting on one more thing!!!!( I hope she likes it!)

Leya

Thanks Robin for giving us this oppertunity!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I am so late!
default_wacko.png

This is my first year doing the Secret Santa and I have had a ball shopping for Her....She also dropped hints here, and it did help alot....
default_yes.gif
Now, I am just waiting for her gift to arrive here and add the other "stuff" I bought to it.

Anyway, I am not picky...
default_biggrin.png

Anything, Mini related would be fine.

I only have my minis, two dogs (German Shepard & Rescue Mix Breed Dog who looks alot like a Caan (sp) Dog), One Cat and Hubby.
default_biggrin.png

I also like unique Christmas Ornaments too. My tree is done in Snow Flakes (Silver & White), Angels & Silver and White Bulbs.
default_biggrin.png

Anything offered from the LB forum is great too! I dont have a Button or the t-Shirt either. I have been a memeber here since 04 and ought to be ashamed of myself for not purchasing them yet. but someday I will.
default_biggrin.png
I would wear a an XL.

I thought I should add that I am a 2 YEAR BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR as well. So, any donation to Breast Cancer research would be great too.

Hope that is enough hints....
default_laugh.png

I promise I am not fussy nor am I picky in any way...
default_biggrin.png

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

Jeri

Well guess better late than a lump of coal in my stocking.

I love good historical romances or fun mystery books to read on cold winter days

Home made Hot Chocolate Mix

Always use halters, xs to xl and in any color--always seem to loose my mane comb at the shows

M&Ms--plain or peanut, I must admit I'm a M&Maholic

New crochet afghan pattern book--crocheting is my winter hobby besides sewing for the granddaughters

Wind chimes

I collect the little stone critter bears or horses (used to get them at the Hallmark stores)

One of Marty's books (I have Dirty Holly)

Miniature Mares, Past and Present reference book.

Well, I didn't think I needed to post here as I gave half a page with my email that I thought would be sent to the secret santa. Also SORRY I am so late, been having health issues lately.

I LOVE all things horsey of course, and I mean anything, house related, barn related, show related, ANYTHING!! In the process of building a four stall barn that should be ready around Christmas. Will need all kinds of things, have nothing but grooming stuff at this point. Been boarding for five years and bought stall fronts so far and that's it. Also just moved into a house a few weeks ago and are trying to get settled in. I LOVE all things IRISH, CELTIC, UK related. I love celtic knot work and the Epona figure. Collect horse brasses (only have four) for harnesses. My new farm name is "Shamrock Glade Farms". I wear a womens size medium shirt/top. You can never go wrong with jewelry or at the moment scarves and soft hats for my balding radiation head.

Hope this helps out, sorry for the delay. I really am not that picky, just giving suggestions.
default_wink.png

Those that gave hints in their email to me, the hints were passed on to your Santas!
default_aktion033.gif

But many people didn't give any hints and it's nice to post them here as a great help to your Santas.

I love reading hints!!
default_laugh.png

WHOOO HOOO I love this time of year!!!!

I hope it's not too late! :DOH! completely missed this thread, as I spend most of my time on the pic forum. I love Navy Blue for halters and leads and brushes and things. I collect breyer horses, traditional mostly, with a few classics, I also like to personalize my models. I also love sketching and painting. I like ties lol.
default_biggrin.png
...thats all i can think of....OH YEAH! for the record, my favourite colour is orange!
default_smile.png

Well, I did the original ad me to the Secret Santa list, but never heard back, so I don't know if I can still do it. I never recieved a name or anything. I don't even know if I was included this year. So I guess I will just wait for a reply again...... If I missed out, I guess I will just sign up again next year. Bummer, I had fun with this last year....

I'm sorry you thought you were signing up by posting in that thread instead of emailing me with your info like everyone else did. That's the only way I know who is signed up or not.

I hope you will email me and get signed up next year. I'm sorry. I feel so bad you missed out this year.

default_sad.png

[SIZE=14pt]Watch out Oklahoma the package is in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Can't believe I got it mailed before the 1st!

Well, here are my hints. I know I am running late, but I kind of forgot to do it earlier. We have 12 minis, 2 shetlands, 4 Quarter Horses, 1 walking horse, and 6 assorted dogs. Our farm colors are red, white, and gray. I will like anything I get. We really like candles, different recipes, things specific to your area, homemade is great too. Anything for the animals is great. Everybody loves treats. I am not picky at all, just absolutely love doing this.

Latest posts

Back