SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOt My gifrt today
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Thank you to "WCR" aka Kathi from Oregan. I recieved some socks, a cowgirl tealite holder, and a horsey thing with hooks on it. ( like a key holder) . Thank you again Kathi
saludando.gif

Yippie our secret santa person got her stuff and she sounds like she liked what we sent.
aktion033.gif

Come on Relic, admit it
rolleyes.gif
...you had to have been my Secret Santa even though you said you were only helping someone else. Fess up now so I am not kept in the gray area!!
no.gif
We love your gift.
wub.gif
wub.gif
and you made two old people really happy. MERRY CHRISTMAS DAWN

Relic said:
Yippie our secret santa person got her stuff and she sounds like she liked what we sent.
aktion033.gif

513578[/snapback]

Shannon I'm so glad it got there and you like it.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]"Merry Christmas!!"[/SIZE]

TN Belle said:
I sent mine out on Monday, to Wisconsin, so you cheese heads out there, be watching for it and let me know that you got it okay.
Can't wait for mine, I anxiously examine the porch when I get home, but nothing yet.  I won't wait until Christmas, I love surprises, but hate to wait.

511489[/snapback]

i got my gift!!!! thank you TN BELLE!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

let's see, i got a double horse shoe frame, a horse ornament, a moose stuffed animal and a pillar candle holder (sconce option) that's metal with a moose in front and a tree behind. i love it all!! i'll take a picture and post it soon!!
smile.gif

thanks again tn belle!!

[SIZE=14pt]Woo Hoo! [/SIZE]

I received by Secret Santa gift and ithey're absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you SO MUCH Bev! They look great next to my brand new leather sofa. I love them! (((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG!!))))))))))))))))))))

Here's are a couple pictures of the gorgeous boxes with horseys!! Inside are little compartments. Very cool. Now I can hide all my treasures!
wink.gif

secret_santa05.jpg
secret_santa052.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]THANKS AGAIN BEV! THEY'RE PERFECT!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

Okay, I'm getting worried. I sent my gift before Thanksgiving and my person still hasn't posted they received it. Come on now! Let's not be computer lazy!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you to Cindy-DunPainted for the Elmer Christmas ornaments!!! I really appreciate them!!
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
minimomNC said:
I received my secret santa gift today.  Thank you Kim (DakotaMoon) I love it.  I even took pictures to show everyone.  So thats a yes,  I couldn't wait, I am just not like that.  I opened it as soon as I got in the house with it.  Also got a package from my parents that I opened too,  but I had to,  it was homemade peanut brittle and peanut clusters.  So today was my good day. 

In order are a mouth blown glass christmas ornament, three snowmen.

next is a picture frame with hearts all the way around,  I put in a picture from my wedding.

Then the cutest salt and pepper shaker,  the top salt shaker comes off the bottom pepper shaker,  Noah's Ark. 

Its all wonderful,  thank again Kim. 

lbgifts.jpg

513447[/snapback]

Hey Karen!!

WoW that got there fast, I just sent it out on Saturday!! I am so impressed that my post office didn't lose it or something
biggrin.gif
. I'm really glad you liked the gifts, I saw that frame and it was just perfect....and I have to tell you, I forgot to put your Christmas card in there (glad you looked at the return address) so it should be getting there today or tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Minihorsehugs said:
GOt My gifrt today 
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
  Thank you to "WCR" aka Kathi from Oregan.  I recieved some socks, a cowgirl tealite holder, and a horsey thing with hooks on it. ( like a key holder) .  Thank you again Kathi 
saludando.gif

513547[/snapback]

Glad you like it. I thought the socks were really cute. Merry Xmas to all, Kathi

Many thanks to tshack I got mine today and though I might have waited a few hours anyway to open it there was no waiting with my daughter and granddaughter here.

Sooo yes I opened it, well after awhile I opened it. Boy can you tape things. You would have loved watching me try to get into the package. My family all did.

Anyway, many thanks for the beautiful tapestry bag with horses on it and special thanks for the ornament from Roswell I will think of you each year when I hang it on the tree. That is so great. I am a science fiction freak so the Roswell ornament was soooo very cool.

Teresa sent a very nice Christmas card too.

You did so well, I will use the bag for my crocheting when I ride with my hubby in the truck. Cant stand to ride without something else to do.

Many many thanks to you and to Robin for allowing this to happen. I would love to post a picture of the beautiful bag and my alien ornament but am challenged with trying to do that so my description will have to do.

biggrin.gif
I recieved my gift LAST WEEK!!!! Yeah! I also was a bad girl and opened mine
wink.gif
Thank you very very MUCH!!! My kids loved Marty's book, I am so glad that I opened it early!!!

MiniSeasons said:
I sent mine out today...

ANNDD I got mine from land of Dollywood!

What made it even better was that the post man hand delivered it to us while we were out at the barn and he commented on Jubilee's great posture when she was running around
wub.gif

I got a fly mask (Much needed up here during the fly season)

cute "mini whinnies" by Breyer

A very pretty ornament

and a Buffalo keychain!

Thank you so much!!!!!

513388[/snapback]

Oh Great I am so glad that you got it so early!!! My kids were very very excited!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

backwoodsnanny said:
Many thanks to tshack I got mine today and though I might have waited a few hours anyway to open it there was no waiting with my daughter and granddaughter here.
Sooo yes I opened it,  well after awhile I opened it.  Boy can you tape things.  You would have loved watching me try to get into the package. My family all did.

Anyway, many thanks for the beautiful tapestry bag with horses on it and special thanks for the ornament from Roswell I will think of you each year when I hang it on the tree.  That is so great.  I am a science fiction freak so the Roswell ornament was soooo very cool.

Teresa sent a very nice Christmas card too.

You did so well, I will use the bag for my crocheting when I ride with my hubby in the truck.  Cant stand to ride without something else to do.

Many many thanks to you and to Robin for allowing this to happen.  I would love to post a picture of the beautiful bag and my alien ornament but am challenged with trying to do that so my description will have to do.

514156[/snapback]

aktion033.gif
So glad you liked it! I was hopeing you would, this is the first year I've participated, so kind of had a ball picking stuff out. I sell those purses, and theyv'e so far been a big hit with the horsey crowd so was hoping you'd like it.

Oh jsut a bit to add to your SCI FI glory, we live on teh ranch that the spaceship debri was found on. Google Roswell spaceship alien and look for the Foster ranch, that's us!

LOL on the tape thing too, didn't want anyone else to sneak a peak before you
biggrin.gif

I think I have a pic of the bag, I'll post it for you.

121061281.jpg

Dollywood

So very glad your kids loved the book and hope the tshirt fit somebody!

Marty was soooo very helpful with everything (THANK YOU MARTY) - the gift wrapping and shipping and signing of the book..

Merry Christmas

JJay

Bluerocket

I'm getting worried too - I sent mine out last week and still haven't seen anything posted - hope they got it?? REO - have you heard from my recipient??

No Dana. But I'm going to start emailing people to ask if they have gotten their gifts and / or sent them out.

Many people are emailing me and I'm tracking every thing. I will have 100 people to email to ask them to check in. <whew> Each post here saying they got their gift, I'm happy because I can check them off my list!

PLEASE If you have gotten a gift, please post here and let us know.
yes.gif

REO, I still have not gotten my SS gift yet.. I know mine has been recieved
yes.gif
. I thought I would go ahead and post here so that it would save you from sending another email. I had lots of fun doing this. Hopefully I can do it again next year if its done again. THANKS AGAIN REO!!

I dont know how long it takes to send a package from OH to CALI, but hopefully not to long.

Still have not got mine
unsure.gif

Leeana

biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back