Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so welcome Mary. When I saw that you were my SS I wanted to get something special so it took me a little while to figure out what I wanted. Sorry it was a little late getting there but knew you would like it. Tell Eagle his dad, Mr Double say's Hi and hope he is growing up to be a nice handsome boy.

Three black labs also received her gift. As soon as she gets a chance she'll post w/pics

P.S. She LOVED EVERYTHING !!! The stained glass was AWESOME !!!!!

Only [SIZE=14pt]21[/SIZE] more!
default_new_multi.gif
default_xbud.gif

Critrsitr, Lea DID get your gift! She hasn't been able to post to let you know.

Thanks for posting for your sister iloveappys.
default_smile.png

Your Santa is wondering where your gift is because she mailed it to you long ago. My fingers are crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got mine!

I apologize for any worrying, our mail lady is an idiot. We have gated facilities, and our mail lady was too lazy to look and see if the gate was open or not (which it was) and drive down to the house. Then it took me a few days before I could get over into the next town where the post office is.

Thank you SOOO much Sherri! My secret santa was Sherri Conley (AKA Candycar). She outdid herself.

We got some homemade horse treats and dog treats, as well as some amazing chocolate. She also had a T-shirt and a hoodie made with Our farm name on it, which was super cool. There were a few other little things, a super nice letter and card, but probably the coolest was a pair of earrings hand braided out of her horses hair.

It was such a neat and thoughtful gift, THANK YOU SO MUCH SHERRI!

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

I got my gifts yesterday from Anoki-a beautiful leather pillow with a horse on it and a corgi keychain and decal and of course chocolate! Thank you I love it all!

I got my gifts yesterday from Anoki-a beautiful leather pillow with a horse on it and a corgi keychain and decal and of course chocolate! Thank you I love it all!
I'm sooooo glad they finally made it there!!!
default_smile.png
Enjoy the pillow it's one-of-a-kind!
default_wink.png

~kathryn

I received mine today. The mail lady even drove it up to the door.

Thank you Tanya aka SWA!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I got a wonderful wreath hanger that has a painted barn on it. I will be hanging it tonight... A fantastic metal hat to hang with boot, horse, and star hanging from it... It's on the wall now. A voltive lamp that you can see the light thru the shade it is sitting on a saddle base, and a pillow with horses running across the bottom.[/SIZE]

Having trouble with my computer recognizing my sd card. I will get pictures up asap....

[SIZE=12pt]Tanya, thank you!!! I love everything!!![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Kimberly/osu barrelracer,

I'm so glad you got your gifts and like them. I love Secret Santa and had fun making stuff for you. I hope the shirts fit, It's hard to judge sizes from a photo....Happy Christmas! Sherri

Thanks Robin
default_smile.png

I received mine today. The mail lady even drove it up to the door. Thank you Tanya aka SWA!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I got a wonderful wreath hanger that has a painted barn on it. I will be hanging it tonight... A fantastic metal hat to hang with boot, horse, and star hanging from it... It's on the wall now. A voltive lamp that you can see the light thru the shade it is sitting on a saddle base, and a pillow with horses running across the bottom.[/SIZE]

Having trouble with my computer recognizing my sd card. I will get pictures up asap....

[SIZE=12pt]Tanya, thank you!!! I love everything!!![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Hi Gini,
default_saludando.gif

I'm so happy you liked them. It was so fun shopping for you.
default_wub.png
Even more fun was the wrapping, LOL. Funny story...while I was wrapping them all, I actually had a little scented Tea Candle that I found for the lamp, it was "Gingerbread Spice" scented. My dogs were on the floor with me while I was wrappiing your gifts, and before I realized what she was doing, one of my dogs ATE it.
default_new_shocked.gif
Gobbled it right up before I could snatch it from her, LOL. I guess she must have thought it was a doggie cookie, LOL. I was so fearful the wax would surely plug her up, but she seems fine, goes potty & poopie with no complications and it never affected her appetite, she eats very well. Amazing! The little begger, LOL! But...if not for her, there "would" have been a yummy lil christmas "cookie" candle to go with your lamp too.
default_unsure.png
I should have known better though.
default_unsure.png
I have SIX dogs...that candle didn't stand a chance, LOL!.
default_wacko.png
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

{{{HUGS}}}
default_saludando.gif
HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_wub.png

I received my gift. Sorry no name with it. Thanks so much.

It is a beautiful show halter. My first show halter. I just love it and I ran down to the barn and put it on(it is -28c here) my family thinks Im crazy. Where do I order a lead for it to match? I cant wait.
IMG_2692-1.jpg

It is a beautiful show halter. My first show halter. I just love it and I ran down to the barn and put it on(it is -28c here) my family thinks Im crazy. Where do I order a lead for it to match? I cant wait.
IMG_2692-1.jpg
Oh my gosh - another show halter? woweee! I can't believe there's no name to such a generous gift - hopefully your SS will come forward after seeing your post! LOL All the gifts have been just awesome - way to go to all the 2009 Secret Santas out there! I think all the Santas have outdone themselves this year - this has been so fun!

Zipper, your Santa is End Level Farms
default_smile.png

Holy cow, what great Santas we have this year!
default_new_shocked.gif

Not just show halters, but everything is nice this year!

Oh Tanya, that was so funny!
default_laugh.png

Only [SIZE=14pt]20[/SIZE] left and then I'll be SO HAPPY!
default_saludando.gif

My person should get their surprise any day!! I am so anxious to see if she likes it.
default_unsure.png

REO~Thanks once again for doing such a GREAT job hosting this annual event!

default_aktion033.gif
I got mine today! I have been so busy that I actually forgot all about my Secret Santa gift I was still waiting on.
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you so much Jamie (Feather 1414) for the chocolate truffles
default_thumbup.gif
, the cute ornament and the photo albums that I will certainly try to fill with cute pictures, horsey and non-horsey! They will be put to good use for some great holiday pics!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
default_saludando.gif

IMG_2692-1.jpg

I was hoping it would fit your little man. (They messed up the color of the stone) And so I had to send it back and get the clear stone.)

I was very happy to find out that you didnt have a show halter in one of your other posts. (I found that out after I sent it)

Beautiful and looks great on your little one.

My SS arrived today, ny Santa was Kitty from Zephyrwoods, I love all the things she bought me.I got a pair of socks, with horses on them, can use them, we have really frost here, so the socks can keep my feet warm.

There was also a keychain, horse calender, Christmas tree ornaments, 2 from horsehair, and one from glass, Love them.

She gave me a set with brushes, a memories angel, so beautiful.

Also a game tic tac too.

She spoiled me.

Thank you Kitty and also Reo to make this happen.

I don't know how to add a picture...

So glad you liked it all. It is fun looking for unusual and interesting items. Since Wisconsin is home to Green Bay Packers it wouldn't be right to not mail something of theirs
default_smile.png
I loved the horsehair ornaments
default_smile.png
and bought a couple of those for myself also
default_smile.png

I was really worried you wouldn't get it in time. The post office said 7-10 business days just to get to the border and then ? when would arrive. SO YAHOO it took less then a week.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!!

[SIZE=14pt]I got my things on Thursday. Sorry I hadn't posted yet. I was going to include pictures but I broke my camera and am now waiting on my new one to come in the mail
default_smile.png
lol.. My secret santa was Bev from Texas (what the card says), Painted Perfection Miniatures
default_smile.png
I want to thank-you for such wonderful gifts. I was bad and opened them right away hehe.. I got a horse that says "horse friends welcome" and another wall hanging horse and one more that says "Horses are like potato chips, you can't have just one".. They are very cute. Also recieved a christmas lotion and chap stick.
[/SIZE]

Thanks so much again and Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

i got mine yesterday!!! i would take a pic but my camera has walked off!! OMG its wonderful i got Divigo Stables from the NETHERLANDS!! omg the treats inside were wonderful!! i may have to see if you can send more if i pay shipping!! there are several ornaments from the netherlands that are just beautiful!! i love em! oh and a cute little pony to join my shelf of horses!! thank you soooooooo much ! I love them!

my hubbys check was a bit short, i will be sending mine on monday! i hope it makes it in time!!

i got mine yesterday!!! i would take a pic but my camera has walked off!! OMG its wonderful i got Divigo Stables from the NETHERLANDS!! omg the treats inside were wonderful!! i may have to see if you can send more if i pay shipping!! there are several ornaments from the netherlands that are just beautiful!! i love em! oh and a cute little pony to join my shelf of horses!! thank you soooooooo much ! I love them!
my hubbys check was a bit short, i will be sending mine on monday! i hope it makes it in time!!

Haha, glad you liked it.

Just let me know what it was you like so much and I will send you some more treats soon.

Don't worry about shipping.... just send a picture of y'all enjoying Dutch treats...

Merry Christmas!

Haha, glad you liked it.

Just let me know what it was you like so much and I will send you some more treats soon.

Don't worry about shipping.... just send a picture of y'all enjoying Dutch treats...

Merry Christmas!
it was the waffle thingies... LOL all the treats were amazing!! but the waffle thingies WOW im savoring those! im not even sharing them with my girls! lol i love getting things from other places! we dont have anything like those treats here! YUMMY! lol

Back