Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Please post here when you get your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_rolleyes.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift!

So........Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!
default_laugh.png

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".

AHHH!!!
default_wacko.png

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!
default_aktion033.gif

So far I know that the following people got their gifts already

Silverdollar

Sundancer

luv2ridesaddleseat

Lucky C Acres

99 more to go and I'll be a very happy gal!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OOH! OOH! me first!!
default_firstprize.gif
I got mine today! Couldn't wait to open it! I had to before I went on vacation... Its from the lovley ladies at Wild Women Ranch.
default_new_multi.gif

CIMG0403.jpg

A most wonderful and warm throw blanket! It just turned cold today, I can't wait to snuggle up in it with all the kitties and watch TV. Thank You! Wild Women
default_saludando.gif

I'm 2nd!! Whoo Hoo !!Just mailed mine out today, and the mail lady dropped mine off just shortly after I got home! It's from Connie Parr (CLP), but haven't opened yet! Was up at 4:30 to go shopping, and just RELAXING for a minute! It was so exciting to get something for ME today after shopping for everybody else!!

Will post as soon as I get it opened! Thanks in advance Connie!!

UPDATE:

Wow - Connie sent me some Wilton cake colors, a box of Wilton frosting, and some fantastic covered bowls that are perfect when decorating cakes! PLUS she sent me a gorgeous Christmas Halter and Lead, Christmas red with a Santa and Snowman overlay. I've never seen anything like these, and they are beautiful!

Thank you Connie!! You went way over and beyond!

Dana aka Ruffian

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Secret Santa gift last week from SHANA. After the box sitting on the kitchen table for a week and having to walk by it many, many times, I could no longer resist opening it up. I don't know if there is enough room here to post everything that was in the box!!! A beautiful nylon halter with matching lead in my barn color, chocolate and candy canes for a treat for me and Apple Nuggets for the Mini's(which by the way, they love!). I also got candles, scented shower gels and body lotions and all sorts of Canadian Souvenirs(A Canadian spoon with a moose on it, a key chain, and pencils!), and a 2010 horse calendar for my desk at work that I was searching for! THANK YOU Shana for WONDERFUL Secret Santa gifts!!!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

I got mine!
default_saludando.gif
default_biggrin.png

My Secret Santa was user: zoey829 (Lea) from Rondi Mini Ranch

She got me the cutest beaded necklace with a lil stone spotted horse! Also some cute lil earrings and a lil horseshoe charm! Also some caramel chocolate candy and candy canes! Thank you so much Lea! I love it all!
default_smile.png

This is always so much fun every year! I will get mine sent out this week.

Sheri Hill

You are welcome Julie. I had fun shopping for you and am glad you liked everything.
default_smile.png

Ok Ok I couldn't resist either and opened up mine too!!

My Secret Santa was Ferin!

She got me a lovely horseshoe/star matching picture frame and clock which will be going in the barn office once it's finished, a really neat cowboy Santa bobblehead, and some adorable western tree ornaments that will be going on our tree when we put it up!

HUGE thanks to Ferin, love it all!!
default_wub.png

I'll add a picture when I get a chance to snap one and upload it!!

I'm bad and haven't gotten my gift to the mail, haven't had the time with work and harvesting crops but it WILL be going into the mail TOMORROW!!!

I was just wondering if my person got her gift yet in the mail? Have'nt heard yet and sent it out last week... like to know if she liked it.

My person is Rebecca: forum name "silverdollar"

I listed people that I know did in my first post above. And she is on the list
default_smile.png

Silverdollar posted that she did, on another thread. Do a search for her posts and find it
default_smile.png

Yes I'm sorry but it is too late for this year.

Each year all of October is sign up month. Then Nov 1st I send out the Santa names. This gives people time to shop and mail out the gifts by Dec 1st, to (hopefully) arrive in time for Christmas.

Look for the sign up next October
default_smile.png

I listed people that I know did in my first post above. And she is on the list
default_smile.png
Silverdollar posted that she did, on another thread. Do a search for her posts and find it
default_smile.png

OOOPs, found it!

THANKS!!!

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
Alright my gift is in the mail and headed to my person Priority Mail, so you should get it within 2-3 days!!

Mine is in the mail--and a day early at that. Amazing for me who is more likely to be a week late. Priority so will be there by end of week.

Angie

I should have posted earlier, but I was pre occupied with other stuff.

My box arrived in the mail last saturday.

I am soooo curious....but still haven't opened the two little boxes inside...the peanut britle was jummie.

Thank you soo much Peggy Porter... you brightened up my weekend!

I can't prommiss to wait untill christmas though.... it is getting harder every day not to open these packages and satisfy my curiousity.

But luckally my husband is like a pittbull and he does not want me to open them just yet....so who knows how long I will wait.

I am sending out my gift special express before the end of this week just to make sure it arrives on time.

Sorry I did not do it earlier, but I had some private stuff to deal with the past couple of weeks.

Just waiting on the final part of my present and then in the mail it goes. Should be here anytime now. (Should have been here last week but there was a mix up on color DOH!)

I hope my SS likes the stuff.

Mine was waiting at the gate when I got home last night. I have not opened it yet and will try to be good and wait till it is closer to christmas. Mine will go out in the next day or two. Still waiting on one item.

Back