Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Lynn, I am sooo glad you liked your presents! I guessed on the purple for Penny (I have a palomino and I use purple on her) so I am glad that worked out!

I had a great time making the book for you and I learned things too so it was alot of fun!

I saw the packer cereal and thought it was a fun thing! So glad it was all enjoyed! please do send a pic of Penny in her halter! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I got my gift from Carrie! Thank you so much. I must have came while I was away for Christmas. I got a really neat 4 pack of chocolate brownie candles and a place to "serve" them on. Very cool. I also got a pretty angel ornament that is in support of a kids camp for terminally ill kids. I teared up when I read the back. Such a beautiful but sad thing. Anyways, thank you very much. I will try to get pictures today. We are still trying to get settled after getting home and then having to leave town again for my hubby's New Years eve gig with the band. Soooo tired! lol. Thank you Robyn for all of your hard work too. I pray the last 2 people come through and you have a banner Secret Santa year!!

Have the last two santa gifts been received? I sure hope so!

Was it ever mentioned how many names were in the hat? Meaning how many folks played? What a treat this was - thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks again Robin!

A total of 3 have not gotten gifts yet. One may have, but won't let me know.

2 people are the hold up. (Santas)

Yes, I mentioned before that there were 103 in this. In one of the threads.
default_smile.png

I have this covered
default_yes.gif

Back