Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I want to apologize for my computer. It has had 3 viruses this last month that killed my computer 3 times and let me do limited things even when I could get into a website and no email. Then my puppy Daisy ate not one computer cord but 2, along with my electric blanket cord and my bag I take everywhere with me, BAD BAD puppy. So I was without computer for that also. Very frustrating!!!!
Thank you Heather (Horseman)
default_smile.png

I received a box of peppermint tea bags.

A mug with what you shouldn't say to horse person

And a cute wall hanging with a horse that says No nagging allowed.

Very thoughtful gifts
default_smile.png

And I know I am not supposed to say anything but because of all my problems with the computer I could not send or receive email and lost all my emails. So my Secret Santa may not get their present in time and I really feel awful but hope you will love it when you do. I tried to get things from the heart for you
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas Everyone. Again I have really enjoyed doing this and I hope it will be a go next year
default_smile.png
I'm glad that you liked everything. I hope you and your family have a truly awesome Christmas.

I got mine today from Liz Visser in Ontario, Canada! I will open it later and get some photos
default_smile.png
Thank you so much! I can't wait to open it!!!!!Peggy Porter

I couldn't wait! I just had to open it! Thank you so much, Liz, for all the wonderful goodies: chocolate, lead rope, puppy collar and leash, puppy toys and treats, video on how to train a house dog, decorative candles, a manicure set, a bandana, dog sitter note pad, and a horse statue! Love 'em! Thanks again!

Peggy
Glad you liked the gifts. I hope you enjoy your new puppy.Still excitly waiting here for a gift from my SS

MINE ARRIVED!!! My secret santa is Bonnie Fogg. I had my husband open the box, in case it wasn't wrapped. He said it was, so I took everything out to enjoy a few days of anticipation. Besides a very useful organizer, which was unwrapped, there is a wonderful assortment of colorful packages! I can feel two books, I think. (I love books!). There is a gift certificate for an animal reading!
I was thinking about opening one, but I do enjoy looking at the packages in happy anticipation. I'll probably only last a couple of days, though.
default_biggrin.png
I will post again when they are opened.

Thank you, Bonnie!!

secretsanta.jpg
Hi Marsha,
default_wub.png

I am glad it arrived okay! I hope you enjoy everything. It was so much fun to do!

Hugs

Bonnie

Pennylane--you are sooooooo GOOD! i would never be able to wait to open a gift! I never even considered NOT opening my gift from REO, robin! i hope you enjoy it! i put the bell in to make everyone a little crazy! i am soooo bad! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

My Secret Santa gift went on a "wild ride" for several days...um...with my Nephew, LOL! Hubby picked it up from our Post Office, and left it in his work van...where my Nephew drove it home every night for the next several days after. He lives two counties over from us...so wasn't able to just "drop it off" till time from work permitted the ability to make it back over this-a-way, LOL. I finally got it back Saturday night, LOL! Was gonna wait till Christmas to open it...but then all the anticipation got the best of me, so I opened it last night, LOL. Then was gonna take a photo to post here on the LB...but my camera battery died....so then I took a photo with my phone...where I then had to email it to myself so I could download it onto my computer where I could then upload it into PhotoBucket where I could then post it "here".
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png
Only, it took FOREVER to make it from my phone to my email...anyhooo....

FINALLY...I now have a photo to share, LOL!
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif

I LOVE MY GIFTS....THANK YOU SO MUCH to my Secret Santa, Dana (Ruffian)! They are PERFECT... {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}
default_wub.png

An adorably cute little carved wood keychain... LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
A pretty little tin box with the HORSES version of the card game UNO...LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
Some yummy horse cookie treats...YAYYY...my horses LOVE 'EM!
default_wub.png
And MOST PRECIOUS of all...a wood wall hanging that reads -
default_thumbup.gif
"GRANDMA's PLACE, Kids Spoiled Here While You're Out!"... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
default_wub.png
Thank you so much Dana! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_wub.png

2009LB-SS.jpg

Thank you too Robin, for helping everyone enjoy so much fun every year!
default_wub.png
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_saludando.gif

My Secret Santa gift went on a "wild ride" for several days...um...with my Nephew, LOL! Hubby picked it up from our Post Office, and left it in his work van...where my Nephew drove it home every night for the next several days after. He lives two counties over from us...so wasn't able to just "drop it off" till time from work permitted the ability to make it back over this-a-way, LOL. I finally got it back Saturday night, LOL! Was gonna wait till Christmas to open it...but then all the anticipation got the best of me, so I opened it last night, LOL. Then was gonna take a photo to post here on the LB...but my camera battery died....so then I took a photo with my phone...where I then had to email it to myself so I could download it onto my computer where I could then upload it into PhotoBucket where I could then post it "here".
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png
Only, it took FOREVER to make it from my phone to my email...anyhooo....
FINALLY...I now have a photo to share, LOL!
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif

I LOVE MY GIFTS....THANK YOU SO MUCH to my Secret Santa, Dana (Ruffian)! They are PERFECT... {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}
default_wub.png

An adorably cute little carved wood keychain... LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
A pretty little tin box with the HORSES version of the card game UNO...LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
Some yummy horse cookie treats...YAYYY...my horses LOVE 'EM!
default_wub.png
And MOST PRECIOUS of all...a wood wall hanging that reads -
default_thumbup.gif
"GRANDMA's PLACE, Kids Spoiled Here While You're Out!"... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
default_wub.png
Thank you so much Dana! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_wub.png

2009LB-SS.jpg

Thank you too Robin, for helping everyone enjoy so much fun every year!
default_wub.png
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_saludando.gif
You are very welcome Tanya! I had lots of fun shopping! Being a new grandma too, I know that they are the BEST gift!

i THINK i got mine today!! i still dont know who its from!! but i will be FOR SURE puttin pics up later when the cameras batteries are charged!! all i know is this awesome box came from Washington Terrace Utah!! i love everything!!

lol i gues that is wrong i got a package today and i have no idea who its from!! LOL reallyyyyyy odd!!! haha! i guess i havent gotten mine yet then lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today, and I love all my gifts
default_wub.png
There were 3 brushes, a scraper and a mane and tail comb, all in pretty pink with a light grey trim. I am going to keep them for my pretty little 2 year old filly Carrie aka Foxgold Carry the Flame, she can have her own set and doesn't have to share with the boys
default_biggrin.png
I will post a picture when I get one. A big Thank you to my secret santa Susan from Riverdance Miniatures, I love everything you sent. Thanks also to Reo for organizing this once again. I am already looking forward to next year
default_biggrin.png
I posted mine late but the lady at the post office said it would be there by next Thursday at the latest.

Merry Christmas everybody
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

default_wub.png
There were 3 brushes, a scraper and a mane and tail comb, all in pretty pink with a light grey trim. I am going to keep them for my pretty little 2 year old filly Carrie aka Foxgold Carry the Flame, she can have her own set and doesn't have to share with the boys
default_biggrin.png
I will post a picture when I get one. A big Thank you to my secret santa Susan from Riverdance Miniatures, I love everything you sent. Thanks also to Reo for organizing this once again. I am already looking forward to next year
default_biggrin.png
I posted mine late but the lady at the post office said it would be there by next Thursday at the latest.
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

I am glad you got them, I was getting worried as I mailed them 11 days ago.

I bought myself a full set of them too. They are Oster brushes, some of the best out there. I would have preferred a different color, but I could only find a full set in pink. (mine are pink too). Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas

default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

I am glad you got them, I was getting worried as I mailed them 11 days ago.

I bought myself a full set of them too. They are Oster brushes, some of the best out there. I would have preferred a different color, but I could only find a full set in pink. (mine are pink too). Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas
I love them in pink
default_wub.png
Carrie is so little, 30" and so petite that pink suits her. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.

Thanks again, Yvonne

My gifts came today.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

One of my favorit parts of Christmas when I was a litle girl, was my stocking. It was always stuffed with wonderful things.

Well................I got my stocking again.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I recieved a box full of goodies tonight and I just had to open it.

I got three candles, Truffle candy (yum, yum), a purse dayplanner, a magnetic note pad for my fridge (now perhaps I can write down what I am running out of so I remember for shopping). Two beautiful picture frames,a horse magnet for the fridge, a bottle of apple horse treats, two pairs of gloves, two fancy blends of coffee and Vanilla body lotion (my favorite smell).

secretsantagifts004.jpg

Yup.....I got my Christmas Stocking!!!!!!

Thank you so much gigi (gigrc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh MY Gosh, I got mine today!! Kira98 had my name and she went above and beyond!! Thank you so much Erika!

I got a heavy plaque that has a horse on it and says Merry Christmas-love it! I got some candles that smell yummy! I got a horse cookie cutter, gotta make some cookies now! I got I love my pony ornament, a metal horse ornament with 3 horses, a horse crazy ornament, a different I love my pony ornament with a horse on it, another ornament that looks burned in or etched, very cool! A Horse lovers are Stable people sign...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love it all. I have to go put everything up!!

Missy
default_smile.png

WOOHOO!!! Hubby picked up the mail today and brought mine home, AND....I am one of the 2 lucky recipients of "Santa Robin"!! (REO) Robin, I am going to TRY to wait to open all those pretty little gifts...at least for a few days!
default_wink.png
I'll post back once I open them, but wanted to let you know I received it, and am anxious to get into it!! THANK YOU!
default_wub.png

I'm glad it got there Mona!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm jealous of one thing in there LOL
default_laugh.png

I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH to NormaJeanBaker (Jen). For my super cool gifts. I loved them. Sorry it took me so long to post that I got it. I was gone for awhile and just made it back in town the other day.
default_smile.png
She got me the super cool feed scoop gift pack with all the mane and tail goodies in it, a really nice puzzle and bag of treats. My little one and I were sooo tickled to open the gifts.... Thank you so much!!! Thanks so much Robin for putting this on once again.

My SS arrived today, ny Santa was Kitty from Zephyrwoods, I love all the things she bought me.

I got a pair of socks, with horses on them, can use them, we have really frost here, so the socks can keep my feet warm.

There was also a keychain, horse calender, Christmas tree ornaments, 2 from horsehair, and one from glass, Love them.

She gave me a set with brushes, a memories angel, so beautiful.

Also a game tic tac too.

She spoiled me.

Thank you Kitty and also Reo to make this happen.

I don't know how to add a picture...

All the gifts are so wonderful!

My mailman is not getting any special treats this Christmas because he still hasn't delivered my SS gift! LOL He almost runs over me camped out at my box - sleeping bag and all - LOL - so no presents for him this year because he's slacking on his job! LOL

Happy Holidays everyone ~
default_saludando.gif

I got my SS gift today
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
the waiting was so hard. I opened it up as soon as I got home with it. My santa was Megan "MiniAddict21" she got me 2 handmade tail wraps and 2 handmade blankets for my horses, I can't wait to put them on the horses!!! I love all of it, thank you so much Megan, have a Merry Christmas!!

P.S. Who made the blankets, is it the same person that made the tail wraps? Oh and, the colors a just fine don't worry about it
default_smile.png

Back