Saturday AMHA General Membership Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ALL horses will now be eligible for permanent registration at age 3 -- even those whose papers state differently?

Or does this just apply to harshipping??

So now to hardship into amha it is now onlyhas to be three yrs old to hardship, correct? This rule starts in 2010 right?

Thanks

I believe it was Splitting Youth Country Pleasure and making a 7 and under class only at the world show. Then the Show rules commitee was anounced Now they are on 1hr lunch break

Yes it was passed that youth need 1 point

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, youth went from 0 to 1 point to qualify and they are splitting the 12 and under driving class to 7 and under and 8-12.

Lunch break. Maybe I can get something done around here now.

Gee, maybe I should change my photo. The holidays are over.

Just passed! ALL AMHA horses to be brought perm at age 3, effective March 1, 2009!

Viki

Yes, you should bring your mare perm this year.

All horses turning 3, 4 & 5 in 2009, should/will be brought perm in 2009.

Viki

what with foals born in 2009 from mares under 5 year old? Do the foals get papers if the mares papers are not change to temperary????

I would think foals from mares who now need to be brought permanent would still be eligible for papers. There's always been a six-month leeway on horses eligible for permanent registration, and if I'm not mistaken they also passed a rule waiving all late fees on horses aged 3-5 in 2009.

Was that John Eberth(SP) speaking? Will there be a dwarf test *soon*?
He said there may be a test for the Type 1 mutation available later this year.
Out standing! I met him last year in person - a Wonderful man and member to our breed!
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats to him! What farm does he come from?

when a mare her papers are revoked ,you can't get papers of your foals untill the mares papers are update to permanent . So will the mares papers also revoked after 1 mars 2009 when the mare is four years old ??

This is where I wish I could have been at the meeting. Such an important position for the association and only 69-79 people to make the decision for all of us not able to attend. ugh

Who were the nominees for the last office election?

Latest posts

Back