saffires foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Saffire! We are all waiting patiently (or not so much).
I was gonna say who is patiently waiting? LOL. We're all waiting for this little baby to arrive and cant wait.
default_smile.png

Marsha

default_saludando.gif
well no foal to report ...but she has stop bleeding from the back in ...so why the heck didnt the

first vet give her a antiobotic needle to begin with.
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
...saffire is looking really healthy now

default_saludando.gif
will take some photos for you,s tommorow...

but saffires all tucked up in the labour ward...she,s getting realy cranky, try to pat her she,ll

try and bite me i think she,s had enough to...saffire has never tryed to bite she,s normaly the first to

run over for a pat.................cant be much longer
default_smokesmile.gif
:smokesmile:

default_saludando.gif
still no foal....she looks so close, will take photos today, saffire has been bagging up for about 3months

now udders still dont look any bigger
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

default_saludando.gif
well no foal to report ...but she has stop bleeding from the back in ...so why the heck didnt the

first vet give her a antiobotic needle to begin with.
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
...saffire is looking really healthy now

You asked publically for advice multiple times about your mare, you asked the same questions privately. You always got the same answer. Instead of asking why your vet didn't, why did you not, as the owner, demand more be done. You had enough information (the same exact information) from multiple sources so you certainly knew what therapy would work.

Last edited:
:salutesorry but how dare you iam no vet i put my trust in vets .....i rang the vet lots of times .and was spoken to rudely to, and was told stop worring... i did get a second vet out and saffire is doing fine...i am no million air that can keep taking my horses to the vet..i have done everything i can do under my second vets advice and treatment

i care and worry so my much about saffire for you to throw that in my face

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting.jpg

I'm glad to hear that Saffire is looking good. I wouldn't worry any more about that first vet. It just gets you upset, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's past, and over.

You have luckily found a new vet who sounds much more competent, and able to help you learn how and what to do for Saffire, and your other chips. THAT'S the vet you should maintain a relationship with, and just forget the other one. No point on dwelling on the past -- it does no good, and just makes you anxious! And we're all anxious enough to see what Saffire has been cooking -- so let's concentrate on that my friend!

We're all waiting for Saffire to show us her new little surprise...
1133770386.gif

default_saludando.gif
THANK YOU some one who understands

:salutesorry but how dare you iam no vet i put my trust in vets .....i rang the vet lots of times .and was spoking to rudely to, and was told stop worring... i did get a second vet out and saffire is she is doing fine...i am no million air that can keep taking my horses to the vet..i have done everything i can do under my second vets advice and treatment

i care and worry so my much about saffire for you to throw that in my face
This is how dare I...

You come on the forums and ask for help. People, many people, give you the exact advice you asked for. Go back and re-read YOUR OWN WORDS. You asked the same questions over and over and everytime someone would say, nicely, to please, PLEASE stop calling the first vet...that you were doing no good there and possibly risking a good relationship with the second vet and they'd ask you why you kept doing it...you would never answer. People ask who is watching the mare when you're asleep, people ask you direct questions and get no answer. You asked ME my advice, you PMd me, I didn't contact you. And I told you the SAME THING you had been told by NUMEROUS people. Maybe others don't won' to say it, but you need a reality check. If that mare foals a healthy baby it will be because of God's will, not anything else. It will be a miracle if she does and believe me, I'm praying for her. Sadly, I believe that's the only chance she's got.

So, in my opinion, and that's worth about nothing, you have ruined your credibility. The next time you come on the forum with a problem, people will be less likely to take you seriously. There are people who come here and really need and WANT help.

That's how dare I. How about you don't contact me for help if you aren't willing to take it?

Last edited:
default_saludando.gif
if you dont have anything nice to say,dont say anything at all......

default_aktion033.gif
Well Said Jenny..I feel dreadfull now suggesting you ask this very rude person for advice to reassure you on Saffires condition..I think it totally unnecessary to post how you feel here when this poor lady has done everything possible to keep Saffire in the best health on the run up to her foaling..shame on you..yes we all have an oppinon but some things are better off left unsaid and yours is most deff one of them..we come here for and to share helpfull advice and to make new friends through what we enjoy most out of life..sadly that obvious doesnt apply to us all..Fingers crossed you wont have to wait much longer and so glad shes looking on top form {{{HUGS}}}

Last edited by a moderator:
(((((HUGS))))) from me too Jenny!
default_yes.gif

So glad to hear that Saffire is doing well - cant wait to see what she's been hiding from us, wont be long now!
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back