saffires foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until there are some marestares that I can participate in. I'm crossing my fingers!
default_smile.png

Glad the wedding and holiday is over.. now Saffire can get down to business! Hope everyone has had a good week this week!

Welcome, DandyGirl
saludando.gif

I am so excited we got our 'barn' cameras yesterday! We have them up and I am spying on both Ricky and Laney napping right now. I took pictures of the monitor on the receiver and they are on Ricochet's thread. Can't wait til March when Laney will be ready to spy on!

default_saludando.gif
welcome to ;the nut house dandygirl LOL

well saffire has still got the foal in the oven cant be ti much longer i hope

will be interesting to see what colour the foal will be

iam would love a black with four white socks and a full blaze ...i can only dream LOL

will go take some photos so

default_saludando.gif
welcome to ;the nut house dandygirl LOL

well saffire has still got the foal in the oven cant be ti much longer i hope

will be interesting to see what colour the foal will be

iam would love a black with four white socks and a full blaze ...i can only dream LOL

will go take some photos so
I havent been watching this from the beginning, what color is daddy?

Marsha

Progress. Progress!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Would still like to see her teats a bit further apart and pointing to the ground, but she looks fabulous Jenny, you are doing a brilliant job with her.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone..havnt been on for a couple of days as Im busy with the christmas trees
default_rolleyes.gif
its that time of the year again..will stop by as often as i can to keep up with whats going on..Saffire is looking fab..love the look on her face
default_wub.png

Hi Dandygirl from sunny, southwest Florida! Glad to have another Floridian watching with us. Where are you located? I'm inland from the Sarasota/Bradenton coast about 45 minutes on Route 70 -- which crosses the state~~!
I live in Jacksonville.
default_smile.png
So about four hours from Sarasota...

Come on Saffire! Get that baby out! We all want to see her!
impatient.jpg

default_saludando.gif
good morning no foal to report

but do you,s think saffires belly has got smaller has,nt got that v shape any more
default_no.gif

default_saludando.gif
good morning no foal to report

but do you,s think saffires belly has got smaller has,nt got that v shape any more
default_no.gif
One of my mares did that this year. She got real pointy belly about a week before she foaled then it disappeared. She foaled when it was more round in the belly, not pointy.

Marsha

default_saludando.gif
saffire has been acting realy unsettled today

maybe TONIGHTS THE NIGHT,,TONIGHTS THE NIGHT
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

It's 11.40am so I have the whole day to wait for your updates
biggrin.gif
only kidding, I know you will fall asleep soon
rolleyes.gif

Just coming up 11 am here, but we are now on our 'winter' time (GMT) so about an hour difference between Renee and me!

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT! TONIGHTS THE NIGHT! (hopefully!!)

default_saludando.gif
7.30pm here..saffire all tucked up in the labour ward .not much action going on...

i know the longer bub stays in the better,, but i wish she would hurry up
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back