Sad..robbery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
http://kdka.com/

Was it Minimama who said it don't sound right? If so you might want to get a detective job!
default_saludando.gif

How SAd..people will just do about anything..

Sad, but not surprising in today's society.. I too didn't believe it when I read the post
default_rolleyes.gif

I saw this on last night's news. When I heard the story something sounded fishy to me....then I looked at the pic they had of the gal, and the "B" looked too perfectly scratched in for someone who was struggling and fighting to get away. Something was not right there.
default_no.gif
It's ashame people have to go to extremes for attention. Hmmm you think about it and ask yourself why could she not use all that energy to do something good in her community.

Sheesh! Join a reality or game show if you want your 20 minutes of fame!
default_wacko.png

But she got what she wanted... even if Karma chose to give her a smackdown for it.

Didn't she even get nice calls of support from McCain and Palin?

Yeah - the B looked far too involved or neat for a struggle.... so sad.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was me that thought it all sounded to strange. To much in the report online that I posted the link to didn't come together right. And as I said, I hope they caught whoever did it, but I didn't think it would be who everyone thought it would be.

I didn't care who she was for politically, it all just sounded like a lie. For once I was right, first time for everything I guess. LOL

Funny........When I first heard about it, the Red Flag went up for me too...........and THEN they said that the "B" was backwards!!! My first thought was -- a MIRROR IMAGE! Hmmmmmm........

I feel sorry for her, that she had to resort to all of that to get some attention........Hopefully she'll get some HELP.

Latest posts

Back